Forex signal providers!

Hello everybody!
I’m new in a forex - I’m looking for a good signal provider! Has anybody tested any of them ? I understand that there are a lot of providers in the internet but they look like scammers - maybe somebody can advice some which are really reliable!!! I have read similar topics but they are old. I really hope there are some good signals!

Thanks in advance!

Theres a guy on here, Maryo Cairo, posts charts from a signal provider he uses.
Why not take a look at that first, he has a decent success rate

Don’t waste your time and money! I think, copy trading and PAMM services are much reliable than the signal service! By the way, I prefer only manual trading!

I get a good signal with Virgin media best quality .:alien:

To be an expert on manual trading is much difficult and that’s why we newcomers lost interest. And instead of signal services PAAM account is not good decision , because in this retail market the brokers who offer this services mostly found to be scams.

1 Like

How many months you have been using this service?

It’s true! That’s way, all kind of automatic trading services are risky; since it depends on others! And manual trading is far reliable than any kind of automatic service.

@Peter_Siddle
Peter I agree humans beat machines all the time
and who programs the computers in the first place.?
and Exploits them.!!

You cannot get a good signal provider by asking like everyone. You already know that there are different signal provider in the market. This is true that there are many scammer in the market but you cannot blame everyone. You have to search the right one for you. Like the broker I am using is good enough for me but someone else might not happy with them for different reason. For example their trading style might different.

If you can make sure top Forex broker to use automatic system in particularly PAAM services then of course you can get good result. But remind this, without manual trading any good result from others is temporary not permanently at all.

You should search for fxpipsuk in google. Visit them and check out their service. They provide good service and also offer free trial.