Forex Signals and providers

Can somebody tell me of a trusted and a high percentage win signal provider for currencies.

Maximum signal provider are fake. 99% signal provider scammer. So better if you avoid signal provider. Try to learn price action trade otherwise you can copy others trade but make sure that you have to must see their portfolio. Thanks.

Right most of the signal providers are fake. Invest your time in learning, focus on educating yourself about Forex. That way you can develop your own signal for your trading.

1 Like

Google for FX PIPS UK. Visit the first link and check out their service. It is a good forex signal service with good accuracy rate. Plus you also get free trial. Check out the service today !

Here’s some out-of-the-box thinking and an idea for somebody to run with:

How about offering a signal service where you get remunerated by the client on profits made on a per signal basis??? Now that would separate the men from the boys and the scammers from the real deals that know what they’re doing would it not???

So the signal provider gives you a signal. You take it. If its profitable then you pay the provider a percentage of the profit on the trade. Doesn’t have to be complicated i.e. use PayPal or something. If you lose: oh well buyer beware and sh*t happens. But no signal provider that’s getting paid a percentage of the profit on each trade is going to willingly provide you with bad signals let’s face it. And as long as the signal provider is not insisting on you opening an account with their or a particular broker then there exists no possible conflict of interest. They would have no interest in how often you trade so no point in providing signals just for the sake of it so that they can earn off of the spread. And they certainly would have no interest in you wiping out because no more trades for you and therefore no more income for them.

And the above logic could be applied to loads of other things too e.g. somebody following you or your trading system. Make a profit: pay the piper a percentage. Sounds reasonable and fair to me.

I would imagine the only thing to be addressed would be minimum trade sizes (unless you’re happy with getting PayPal payments of $0.50 from a few hundred people of course). In other words the trade sizes would have to be of reasonable size to make it worthwhile (for both parties actually).

Regards,

Dale.

Like most have already said, it’s far better to learn how to trade for yourself. You then are in control rather than the other way round

same experience i have , most of them are found to be scam, and the result of signal providing is just temporary.

@dpaterso, BP is not the forum to advocate or advertise a business model like this… A strategy that comes close to this is Mirror Trading and is available from most online platforms. Whole trading systems are available from Ctrader Copy, NinjaTrader Copier and many others.

Search through the threads and you will see the BS unleashed on any offer of FREE signals.

The PS idea has been floated a few times before… but instead of trialling the service on a demo and evaluating if the information could be profitable or not… the usual suspects will rant, rave and spew negativity over any member’s offer of FREE signals, let alone a shared profit venture…

A few Bozo’s that frequent this site are under the messed up delusion that retail traders are in competition with each other and that offering any quality free advice is akin to handing money to the poor…

Trading the OTC Market is unrecognisable against a normal business model. We (retail) are competing against unscrupulous Banks (LP’s), exploitative Brokers and questionable education… Not each other.

1 Like

Agree with all.

My suggestion was more tongue in cheek though to be honest. More like saying well if a signal prover is that good and that confident in their signals then instead of charging the poor old new trader there a fee, where the signal provider gets paid no matter what, the signal provider gets paid a percentage of the profits made on a signal. Almost on a sort of goodwill or pay it forward basis.

Just thought of a caveat though: it could encourage somebody to start providing signals but on a hit and miss basis. Send ten signals and hope for the best. Meanwhile the dude using the signals has lost 20% of their account in the process.

So yeh. Scrap my ideas. LOL!!!

Yeh look. Only one way and that is to learn to trade proper. Just that so many of these threads pop up where people are looking for signal providers or copy trade type things. No matter what you and I say or do it is not going to stop. Guess I was actually trying to think of a way to make the best of a not so great situation so that these guys don’t get ripped off.

So it is better that we should start learning and focus on developing our self as per the market and trading so that we can create our own trading plan and profit.

Now that sounds like a plan.

Don’t waste your time, mate! Focus on your learning process; because these types of 3rd party services are the scammers basically!

Just my two cents. Any trader with good performance wouldn’t bother with setting up a signals service. It would be so much easier to borrow money from friends and family, from credit cards and banks and just pay fixed to no interest.

As an example, my credit card company charges 3% interest per month if you don’t pay on time. So if I take say 1K$ from my credit card and make 20% for the month I can just pay the full amount on the due date, and deposit 1K$ again the next day. Or if I take a 10K$ loan from a bank at 12% interest payable over 3 years, I can easily pay that out by making 5% or so a month.

2 Likes

I agree with the comments of friends here. fake signal.

Finding a signal provider is like wasting your time in finding something which is never going to happen positive. Instead learn Forex and then create your own trade.