Forex Time zones and best time to trade certain pairs

HI GUYS. I realise something about forex time zone. A pair moves a lot during a session(New York, Sydney, Tokyo or London) when one of the currencies of the pair belong to the time zone eg USD during a New York session. My question is in which time zone is best to trade other pairs such as NZDCAD, CHFJPY and NZDJPY?

NZDUSD is the pair that always moves a lot and with your analysis you can have very reliable signals for entry. Good luck.

The latter two should be relatively active during the Tokyo session, the first one should be active during the New Zealand and American sessions which overlaps with the American session. Find a suitable Forex sessions clock and check it regularly.

The best way is to test it yourself. Self learning is the best. Different people will tell you different things. You can find the answer by observing charts of those pairs. It will give you your own understanding which is the best way to learn anything rather than depending on other’s opinion.

Hi warrent,

I would also suggest reviewing the economic calendar to see which economic events are coming out during the time period you’re trading and that will give you an idea of which related currency may be volatile.

Jason

1 Like

Hi,
Just reading my Newbies Guide and I saw this, which might be of interest to readers of this thread

1 Like