Forex top traders earning millions?

cancelled buy position -170 atm.
330 left.

once more (final buy) at 149.

500 -> 1200 (+140%)

2nd buy of 13 = possible new setup.
think we still have to wait until bounce of GBPJPY 1.32 and fat resistance zone of GBPJY

Think this is final setup i ll do. Robot is PF 4.0 (2years). I prefer no stress and steady profits vs trying high prob setups.

1.6 and 200 trades = 1.6 V 200 = 1.0024. So doing +0.25% each trade. Do prefer the little step approach.

I will buy GBPJPY if open price is below close price… then I think closing the gap will continue in rally up. otherwise… limit buy 149.50 if missing… then euros in robot by 1 dec

Many people have reached the pinnacle of success in trading. George Soros, Joe Lewis, Paul Tudor Jones, Stanley Druckenmiller, these famous traders are his examples. Proper planning and discipline have helped these traders to succeed and they have earned millions of dollars.

Do you know how they succeeded?

I know some quotes I’m using of famous traders.

• some quotes i’m using atm:
    something like… don’t go for chicken when you are hunting cows (dont know exact quote)

it means… do not sell gbpjpy atm for potential 100 pips down… wait for 1000 pips up move…

• trading is: no… no… damn i doubled!!! = 1x wrong cut losses, 2x wrong… small loss. 3rd time +100% (that is what we are doing atm) see picture below.

some more…

less is more!!

better do 13X 100% setup = 100 x 2^13 = E 100 x 10.000 = E 1 million.

dont do 10000 trades 60% winning but not going anywhere…

and:

Albert Einstein once described compound interest as the “eighth wonder of the world".

we are using compounding at it’s ultimate way atm by doing 2 ^ 13.

I think every trader has a specific plan. And without patience, the trader cannot succeed. First of all, the trader has to be patient and plan and control their emotions. Then you can be like successful traders.

Jip! For me personally as explained before… these setups are not my favorite, because…

-First 2 entries wrong (for me) -> -25% equity… I am starting to get a bit emotional or stressy then.
-I need to check the market at least twice each day.
-By doing it manually, it’s not fully standardised. I do love statistics/math/facts.

atm I’m trading PF Year 3 tot 4. Backtest 2020-2021.
I just like the idea of sleeping and getting rich… and it’s going really fast i think.

PF Year 3 (conservative prediction):

Start 1k
year 1: 3k
year 2: 9k
year 3: 27k
year 4: 81k
year 5: 250k
year 6: 750k

• 5k month commissions zulutrade of investors? Some of the earnings I’m able to reinvest. I think this plan is even stronger? What do u think? How do u feel about this strategy?

So I’m not going in GBPJPY or GBPUSD next week. I will send over just E 100 to IC markets account. Then the PC is doing the work from now on and the robot is able to start @ 1 dec 2021.

Yes…they are.

Above mentioned rules can teach a trader how to be a better and more profitable trader. With proper strategy and money management, one can earn more than losing.

nice reply… well… for today… hihi. i bought GBPJPY at 150.9 -> 163.
one more time. oops. once trader (or gambler) always a trader. are u guys already in?

new week bar and retracement towards previous low …

nice F shape again, rally up?

mmh… still in for now

nope… no rally up… limit order 150 gbpjpy

in! market is turning guys…

perfect entry after all…

today starting up the engine… PF Year 3.0-4.0… LIVE trading by 1 dec.

final backtest @ 70%

damn damn… up by end of us session?

there it is bounce GBPUSD 1.32~!!!

mmh first posible reversal for XAUUSD.

GBPUSD could lower more until 1.3130 resistance but then quick up expected.