Forex top traders earning millions?

Why such a conscientious guy like yourself ,still quoting that 99 % “retail traders” fail . Who are the 99 % ?

well 72-80% do lose (see overall broker stats)
i think a certain procentage play quite, another 10%?
some traders win … 10%?
some traders win big… but this is only a very small percentage i think.
trading is hard!

first years of trading i was personally only gambling and blowing my account. I think 50% of retail traders are trading in this stage.

maybe only a small percentage is trading in a more conscientious way? what do u think?

i was contesting who are these 99%, people who actually open a live account regardless of their knowledge or how much money they deposit

ok. euhm well personally… i lost a lot of ‘learning money’. so I still have to earn back my money. + website, codes, servers costs ect. I’m one of 99%.

well yes, just what the point i was trying to make. you say your one the “99 %” but your still Persevering trying to turn it around.Is a guy who has a few swings with driver for the first time, classed as a golfer?

I’m not saying i’m a millonaire. I’m trying to make passive income by

1. robot start E 100.
  2. setups start E 100.
    In the process we will see if it works. according to backtests the robot should do its job. it will take 6 months to see if the codes are able to do PF 2.0.
    and by doing setups… i personally don’t know if it works. its not my favorite. but it is all i can do.

maybe trading not for you who knows , that not meant to be a negative or been derogatory, you make a million from trading, what will you do next ?make 5 million or something totally different

jip… if both ways do not work… maybe trading is not for me…
not claiming to be an A student… but I try to be (song) :wink:

this game is potentially harmfull if you are not realistic.

for the upcoming year i will let the robot do it’s thing. hopefully in 1 year PF = 3.0.
we will see. then i need another 1,2,3,4,5 etc 10 years to earn equity.
maybe i will buy a house and buy 2 other rental appartments and thats it.

maybe E 100 is gone by trading automated… then I’m out of options. this is the best i can.

this is only a subjective opinion ,money is nt the be all and end all of life. Money alone will not give you peace of mind or a sense of achievement and satisfaction.You probably have an inquisitive mind,Many new people it seems on these forums, i guess are relatively young and very eager. Unfortunately trading is one activity where effort , over enthusiastic dosent necessarily always produce successful results

yes you are right i think! there are so many different characteristics needed for trading. and there are multiple ways of doing it. nobody can claim to be successfull in the future. maybe to achieve what nobody else has, you must do what nobody else does…

1 Like

guys… XAUUSD rising… GBPJPY rising… F shape

Buy!!!

150 -> 158 or 163

or wait for next wave??? (if coming)

break is buy more?

stoploss = below 149

People can certainly make that much. I knew a guy in California who had usually $500k-$2 million in a trading account.

He would make $20k+ per day. He was a big gambler swing trader,

He would be up or down $50-100k in any given week.

The funny thing is that as a percentage of winning trades, I did much better than he did.

meself and i,
E 300.000 in 2014 personal money…
1.6 m in accounts of followers.

then i met a new business coach/partner. unfortunately, because of this new partnership I became more stressed and uncertain when trading… and because of this large amount of equity…

i ended up… with only E 1000 left.

maybe im able to return towards 300k next years? who knows? :wink:

by the way… GBPUSD made a bullish F shape… USDJPY and USDCHF will continue to go up… therefore GBPJPY will accelerate in long direction by tomorrow and upcoming weeks.

break of line will confirm.

bounce resistance area -> forming F shape? GBPUSD

swing …

think i will be a swinger upcoming 2 months… first our +100% GBPJPY UP TOMORROW!

XAUUSD

GBPJPY

multi pair analysis

zooming out GBPJPY

3 years gbpjpy

yes bounce GBPUSD … UP BIG TOMORROW XAUUSD && GBPJPY bull market