Forex top traders earning millions?

well of course win rate is directly being influenced by the TP vs SL ratio.
but this is the secret…

now i’m willing to let someone else explain:

what i’m saying…

I’m only trading… (manually) the daily timeframe and all elements have to be perfect (other charts same arguments / feel like how XAUUSD is moving when trading GBPJPY). an extreme invitation has to emerge to follow the trend.

i have to wait days… and days… weeks even months, then suddenly i’m able to make my move…

like gbpjpy up (succeed)
like xauusd up (1/3 finished)
still 10-12 trades to go the next 2-6 years?

I just need a 99% likelyhood to kill.

otherwise i will step aside… then the 1:1 or 1:2 or 1:3 ratio is not important anymore.

What Warren Buffett says about investing?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor im only willing to invest when buffett

One of the most popular quote by Warren Buffett and also his most important saying. Capital preservation should be the main priority for any investor when deciding to place your money into the market .

When trading fully automated … other qualities become important.

Like… a manual trader needs to wait a lot of time before excecuting his trade, because when losing… it will influence the next trade. The market is danger.

A robot is not being influenced by the previous trade. therefore a robot can easily perform one trade each… day… hour…

The robot only needs a better win against loss rate to winn overall. So the robot is doing a 60% winn frame doing 1% on avg each trade risking 6%.

By doing 10 trades each month, the robot is simply doing 10% each month avg.

The manual trader has to wait for it’s 99% kill only trading once each 2 months?

In total both are trading profitable.

i use 1:4 and have a 45% win rate over the past year

1 Like

nice!

-0.45 x 1 + 0.45 x 4 = 3 x .45 = positive reward.

i cancelled the gold trade. maybe it’s going down all the way towards the 2nd resistance area. then my stop is hit. E 200 atm

2nd resitance area i’m in again…

200 + 250 = +/- E 400

or new entry GBPJPY, first 1-2 weeks of down movement ?

Found some other managed forex account services doing +/- 10% month:

Best robots I know trading CFD’s, forex or crypto’s do 5-15% each month and do have DD’s up to 30%. Most professional robot managed funds are only availble with deposits above 10k to 25k. For example investiu.com. They use 4 robots trading 2009-2020 to do about 45% average each year. INVESTUI’s open live positions can be seen here.

Then there is another managed account forex service doing 11% each month, drawdowns up to 31%. Precisely the backtest numbers PipShip is presenting. They are trading the major forex pairs. IC Markets is an optional broker. Maybe clients of PipShip are able to differentiate their portfolio! They already have a trackrecord of 3 years. Performance FEE = 25%. Unfortunately the minimum investement is $ 50k. FXMAC’s website can be found here.

Another managed account forex service trading since 2017. Their strategy is being verified by FX Blue. Numerous brokers can be used to invest in their strategy. A monthly return of 11% and peak DD of -22% for the previous year of 2021. Despite this nice result the numbers of 2020 are very poor. Only 18% profits in the year of 2020. The minimum investment number is $ 10k. LEFTURN 's website can be found here.

Finally, we have another company doing 13% each month. Their strategy is also being verified by FX Blue although the trackrecord only counts 480 days. Unfortunately a minimum investment of $ 10k is required. Performance FEE is 30%. Peak DD during this 480 day period is unclear and no backtests availble. This final company’s website of FOREX92 can be found here.

Any possible managed forex accounts worth to review?? Please send them in!

ok. bought XAUUSD. let see if we r able to do E 200 -> E 400

Excellent buy of XAUUSD so far…
Going towards E 400 (x4)

then E 400 -> E 1000 (x10) by making another buy end of this month GBPJPY

Robot = E 336,-- (+12%)

Manual Trading = 317,-- up to E 400. Then GBPJPY up again?

Next week new buy setup GBPJPY and XAUUSD.

Or ‘strong invitation’ to buy…

… towards:

GBPJPY 165
XAUUSD 1900

alright feeling atm a bit mixed for GBPJPY…
XAUUSD still strong buy…

for automated trading… the previous week i did some manual interventions (these are of course not welcome! i cheated)
spotted a bug in numbers of bars used for doing the analysis vs numbers of bars used in backtest. (therefore more 2x more trades…) and a bug in magicnumbers response of the trades. this has been fixed. future performance now have to be equal with past 2 year test performance of PF factor 3.0 each year, max 30 % down.

therefore 100% automated trading start 1 febr 2022.
i will continue doing the top performing strategie PF 3.0 each year, max 30% down :slight_smile:

alright!!!

as expected, XAUUSD continued long! Hit the target of E 400 euro today.
Then we are up manually by x4! (in our project doing E 100 -> E 1.000.000)

Today I bought GBPJPY towards the level of 202 (E 400 -> E 3000)
Clear resistance? -> then of course I will close the trade as well. for example when hitting E 1000 (x10).

Also continued the automated trading. The chart looks good. Almost top1000 @ zulutrade. Within top1000 investors are able to join.

E 300 -> E 400 in just 40 days!

We will continue 100% automated, no manual interventions!

1 Like

today, a big invitation for XAUUSD & GBPJPY long!

Algo = E 300 -> E 400 -> E 700 (some extra power by opportunity)
Our E 100 -> E 1.000.000 project =
GBPJPY, our E 400 is down by -200 -> but we will do a E 1000 trade towards the level of 174.00

XAUUSD expected to go long soon… (by breakout… tomorrow?) (and GBPJPY next week?)

and i fucked the algo by manual trades. have to start over :-/
hope gbpjpy trade will go fine