Forex top traders earning millions?

traders reading a little behind… future entry next week gbpjpy (1/13 towards 1 milj start E 100)

E 100 -> E 200 (stop = -50%)

Start of next week…(entry)

Giant F shape (= 50 retracement) (= start of new rally) + fit 2 year move gbpjpy -> 202 top fibonacci & trend level.+ short term 50 retracement (little F shape) + new week candle. = 100% high prob setup

alt scenario… up before weekend?

HOLD/BUY GBPJPY

Thanx for the valuable information.

ur welcome! :slight_smile:

long story short, knowledge and skills are required to trade currency. If you don’t have both but still want to invest, you are finished.

nice! high prob setups by… :wink:

1 Like

*4/13

first entry closed
buy next week (me) or limit buy

short is bit risky maybe… lets see how it moves first…

extra:

insane robot design improvements!

2.5 mnd = 50%

20 mnd to go in backtest… (available end of month… then trading live… 1 dec)

first some down is expected before up next week.

2nd buy level is previous top’s

BUY!

think it’s going to be more bullish. holding the trade till end of month… (both xauusd and gbpjpy)

les autre possibilité

PF Year 3.0

Trading depends on the possibilities. No one can guarantee 100% profit here. So I don’t think it is possible to make a profit without applying knowledge and skills. What do you think?

72% traders do lose.
20% traders do … zero?
5% trader do… little profit.
1% more profit
0.1% earning really big…

Multiple assets are needed I think before you re able to move towards this 0.1% level.
Knowledge, skills, never give up attitude, some luck to eventually feel how to trade most efficient, standardisation, programming (in case of trading automated). The right recources to expand your skills/performance. I’m not claiming to be some kind of hero, but I think atm I’m trading top level. In following weeks I hope to collaborate with some HFT companies. Then hopefully I’m able to kickstart my career as quant analist. Another month have been calculated. I’m very proud of the results… (23-7 = 19 months to go… till end of nov)

E 10.000 -> E 100.000 in 23 months? Max 7% down atm.

I have some questions for you. What steps do I need to take to be a trader at this 1% profitability? Please explain.

mmh GBPJPY & XAUUSD could lower some more this week…
maybe buy end of week…

I’m not ‘the’ expert I think but for me personally…

• i have to focus… maybe i have to leave the robot idea behind to just do 13 perfect setups. i feel the robot think is very time consuming. so try to do one single strategy.
  • to do this single strategy… limit to a few pairs/indices. for example GBPJPY, XAUUSD, EURUSD, oil spot.
  • most important: only do 100% prob setups. trade setups cannot be missed.
  • try to avoid a loss frame. losing is risky for money management and patience. (only do 100% prob setups)
  • start small (E 100/ $ 100)
  • try to double.

the setup i’m doing atm… maybe we have to wait so more till end of week. me personally. i first have to make up what to do. the robot or high prob strategy. unfortunately, otherwise it’s not going to work… ;-/

equity i’m using to do the robot almost at zero…

1 Like

I will do the following steps:

• i will end the 2020-2021 test. (then í’m sure codes are ok)
  • i will start by 1 dec.
  • unfortunately, i have to focus getting the HFT strategy going…

there it is. Demo acc so i’m able to start quickly. this is it. now we 'll wait for 10% month performance.