Forex trading is long time career to sustain daily life?

Yes, totally! With the popularity of forex skyrocketing, everyday there are countless traders joining the world of trading. For novices, it is imperative to understand that profits in the forex market are driven by a number of factors such as capital invested, risk and money management strategies, limits on a single position, maximum overall exposure, currencies followed on trade, long or short term view etc. Also, before making it a full time career, understand that it is not an easy path to success and requires discipline and consistency throughout for reaping maximum benefits.

Yes, forex trading is a long term career to sustain daily life, but there are pros and cons of every thing. You can lose money and gain money. Both things can happen with you.
Knowledge and trading skills plays an important role in trading.

I still think that it is a hard way, a kind of career.
I read somewhere there are traders who can’t even read properly, but trade profitably, using only known to them methods and approaches. Perhaps this is just talking. But in other words, if a man can not read and write, and therefore did not want to / could not master this simple science, then why would he learn to trade normally?
As for the number of hours, then everything is strictly individual and very rarely the quantity can exceed the quality. You can live in the terminal and be in deficit all the time, or you can devote a couple of hours a week to it 1-2 times a week and live in luxury.

I could probably go full time, scale up with prop accounts, start youtube and subscription service, but I like doing it slow and steady on my own.

I think most of us start out as part time traders since it takes time to become profitable in forex. We need professional level knowledge and experience to reach a point where we can earn a living from trading alone. But I am sure there are successful forex traders out there who are doing well by choosing forex as their full time profession. It is a challenging and unconventional career path but can be highly rewarding if you have the skills and know-how.

There are many traders who start forex as a part timer but now have started doing it full time. No doubt it is a volatile market but yet great rewarding. So make your decision well.

Absolutely buddy! In forex trading, there are great rewards, but there are also great risks, so one should be mindful when going full-time into the profession as there may be uncertainties along the way, but he or she will know their strengths better than anyone else.

Forex trading is a great full time career option but only to those who are dedicated and passionate about trading. Most importantly who are risk-takers and understand how the market works.

Yes, it is. If you follow the right approach, keep changing your strategies according to the market, and back yourself from risks - it is a lifetime career to choose.

Yes, trading can be a long time career to sustain daily life as long as you have both ambition and patience to trade.

In my opinion, as a novice trader, a good amount of passion and interest in trading can change one into a full-time trader with good returns, though I still consider it somewhat risky. However, after gaining some experience, I might move into full-time trading.

Forex trading is great as a full-time career. But it comes with certain risks as the market changes every minute. It requires a lot of study and time for a full-time Forex trader. so, always be careful before putting your step into it. You have to think about the potential factor where you think you are ready to afford the losses while not having any backup income.

I think there are quite a few individual traders who have chosen forex trading as their full time job or profession. Some of them start out as part time traders and then switch to full time trading once they are profitable. And some just devote their entire time to trading as they are determined to build a career as a forex trader. It is surely a rewarding career path but also a challenging one in many ways.

I believe forex is something you can go for a long period. In order to sustain daily life based on trading one should have good experience and knowledge.

Statistics show that most aspiring forex traders fail, and some even lose a lot of money. Leverage is a double-edged sword, it can bring huge profits as well as huge losses. Counterparty risk, platform failures and sudden bursts of volatility also present challenges for would-be forex traders.

I feel the same. If you have a solid understanding of the market, trading either full-time or part-time can be profitable.

I am a retail trader who is trying to find his feet into the trading world and make a full time living out of it. I think it is pretty tough without a bit of help, because there is always the lack of funds that would not allow us to maximize our profits. This is where prop firms come in, as they give you funds if you can pass their trading challenges. This would be a good way to go ahead with your trading career, only if you believe in your trading prowess though.

IMO, trading can be a viable long-term career option for those who have the patience to trade and can control their emotions.

I also think so, the key benefit is that you are totally independent in the choice of working hours and investment size, however it is necessary to stay on the edge and maintain competition.

You can do full time trading, if you are focus enough.