Forex Trading Question

I am doing a little research out of interest and wanted to ask you the following three questions:

1. What kind of analysis/recommendations do use while trading?
  2. Which information and recommendations are most useful to you?
    3 .Do you use analysis from signal providers and if you do which ones do you prefer?

I trade my own strategy only, but I know there is a growing number of new forex traders who prefer any of the above.

1. Hmm, I’m not to sure how to use words to articulate it, but I guess market rhythm or market structure.
  2. Present/current price.
  3. No!
  1. I trade price action so use a technical analysis.
  2. Price.
  3. No, never.
  1. Combination of Fundamental, Sentiment and Technical.
  2. Any and all of the above that indicates Trend, Momentum, Up/Down Cycle. Support and Resistance
  3. I do use them as additional confirmation of my analysis with following criteria: all free, only pair or pairs I’m thinking about trading short and to the point.

No matter what I’m doing I try to get as much relevant and cost effective information that I can. It’s like if you asked 10 cooks a good recipe for Spaghetti Sauce and you get a lot of different ingredients but all ten cooks tell you to make sure you add garlic, even if you didn’t use any other info from them, you need to consider adding garlic to your recipe