Forex underdog shooting for the stars🌟

What’s good Traders?!
This is Sabit256 from Uganda,
Babiypips has fathered millions of trading hustlers … including me​:clap::blue_heart:

1 Like

Hello! Great to have you here! How long have you been trading?

Thank you
Am 5 months old in trading

How far have you got in 5 months? Enjoying the journey?

1 Like

Not easy…

Hi from the United States! Love this site, it’s by far the best environment for newbies and takes a lot of the frustration out of learning. Wishing you luck on the trading journey!

Nothing worth doing was easy bud! Don’t be disheartened by how much you have ahead. Many of us are still learning everyday. It’s a tough business but that is why the potential rewards are so great. Just keep taking baby steps :muscle:

1 Like

Yeah. Thanks, am onto it no matter what…
I still have a great problem of making my good analysis and come up with good setups, but either make bad entries or fear to enter at all😢

This is where getting a good data set throuh extensive backtesting and forward testing on demo will help you. There is nothing to fear for taking trades on demo. You will lose trades even when you are profitable. It’s just a part of the process. But the more data you acquire you will see that if you have a winning strategy that the losses don’t matter in the grand scheme of things. That then gives you confidence that if you stick to your trading plan you will be ok. It takes a while to put together a trading plan so again don’t be disheartened you aren’t there yet.

1 Like