Forex vs Stocks

Stocks are a long term project, it requires huge money and takes time to give you a decent return whereas forex is a fast moving market, requires less money and gives immediate return.

1 Like

I am into forex. Given the volatility of the market, I prefer it any day over stocks.

1 Like

Offshore trading like Cmeg trading

Hello can you please teach me forex trading

Offshore account like cmeg

You can learn forex, yes but u need to get in in touch with someone closer and trustworthy… There are many things to learn which cannot be done here.

1 Like

it’s important to distinguish between trading the index (going short/long by CFD, future,) and buying/selling shares. in the later, you pay for the whole amount of money, usually as an investment. However, trading indices has more similarity to trading forex. mind you that trading indices could be a different territory and just because your strategies work in the forex market, it doesn’t necessarily work in trading indices.

so accurate.

1 Like

thanks much

Forex currency trading market that operates based on supply and demand. And stocks are a different kind of market, but you can invest here by analyzing like Forex.

Because the forex markets are much bigger than the stock markets, hence it offers more opportunities in comparison to stocks.

This market is open 24 hours due to which I can handle my 9-5 job and trading both efficiently.

You should diversify your portfolio if you are interested in trading both the markets. It will reduce the risk or volatility.