Forex websites outside the USA

Hi community!

I was wondering if you had any recommendations for Forex trading sites outside of the USA, I was going to sign up for Forex.com but found out that they were in the USA and a lot of stuff could get reported to the IRS and its best not to have a financial record in the USA. I am interested in offshore ones that have nothing to do with reporting to the USA government. I looked at saxobank.com and they seem to be good, can you guys recommend some other options and perhaps list the benefits or differences, I suppose the main difference is the pips spread, I am going to be spending around $100,000 in the account.

Thanks guys!

You may want to try fxopen? Check out their site. Or maybe dpaterso can help you. If he replies to this post, maybe you can get in contact with him.

I here ACM and realtime swiss are good and they value your privacy but honestly I can’t say for sure. There is plenty of offshore law firms that would help you to set up an international identity but I would caution you that it is very dangerous to mess with the IRS and there contacts go much deeper than you think. You could go to jail for tax evasion then how much would you make??? Think about it your best bet in my opinion is to get an excellent accountant and do things legally.

If a country has a close relationship with USA, they will have to report to the US Feds and the IRS. You cannot get away from it. So, watch out for any firm that says that they don’t report to anyone. Only crooks don’t report to anyone these days post-911. So get that type of thinking out of your mind right now and think of staying legal and safe.

In my last reply, I assumed you were a non-U.S resident located outside the U.S. looking for a non U.S firm to avoid any affiliation with the IRS. If that is so, my advice still stands. If not, I have no idea how to avoid the man.

Hi,

(And by the way: thanks to ‘mytwopips’ for the ‘vote of confidence’)!!!

‘newtopips’:

It’s funny that you ask this question NOW because I’ve just complete a ‘b*tch post’ to someone else on another thread and touched on this subject. I think the IRS and any other agency in the US is THE LEAST of your problems (believe it or not). MOST brokers in the USA ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO LET USA residents open accounts IN THE USA (at least not to trade CFD’s etc. etc. etc.) which of course limits you to forex pairs and that’s just ‘for starters’. I’m not going to repeat myself here but with that amount of capital I would recommend GCI Financial (although if you are a resident of the USA then you would not ordinarily be able to open an account with them UNLESS certain criteria are met which you can find on their website: Forex | Mini Forex | CFD Trading | Share Trading. If you do not meet this criteria then my company can help Online Forex Brokers and Traders South Africa - Fintrans Transport and Investments (Pty) Ltd. If you want to have nothing to do with my company and GCI my other recommendation would be Deltastock (Forex Trading, Currency Trading, FX, Bulgarian stocks � DeltaStock Inc.) but IF you are a resident of the US then you’d STILL be limited to trading forex pairs. On the other hand: with that kind of money, I’m assuming that you’re ‘worth something’ and are very serious about this business so you COULD open an account with TradeStation Securities (http://www.tradestation.com/) (this is where a lot of the ‘pros’ with enough money trade) BUT they are, of course, once again, in the USA (although they do have an office in the UK as well but the main office is, of course, the US office). Feel free to email me ([email protected]) if you need any help that I MAY be able to provide (or you can ‘Yahoo’ me i.e. ‘new toy’ and my YM contact name is ‘fintransdbp’ and I’m online MOST of the day - your’s AND mine - ALMOST 7 days a week)!!!