Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

Thanks Stranx, Trading station it says spread for EUR/AUD is 3.1.
but the trading execution way far than 3.1.
Also my stop was 1.4370 but closed @1.4360 – 10 more pips while closing?

For the record, I’m not usually one to comment on this type of thread, but could’t resist.

Firstly, well done to loveislife for coming up with a relatively clean and simple strategy which, on the face of it, seems to produce consistent results.

Metin, good work on your findings/analysis of loveislife’s method. I have also come up with a few iterations which, although different, generate profitable results (albeit in DEMO). I am completely for transparency and feel that we are here to assist each other wherever possible. I respect loveislife’s decision to not share his methodology, but it does make me question future motive. I say that with all due respect.

Trading is obviously about making money; No one would be here if it were just about the blogs, right? At the same time, I strongly believe that trading should also be about the passion and enjoyment. Its a long term choice, for some a career, and for others a hobby or part time thing. Regardless, we’re in it for the long haul. The question then becomes “Can I rely on someone else to trade for me forever?” Maybe, but probably not.

So, where does this leave us? I am definitely going to continue with my version of this strategy and I would certainly be keen to compare my findings to everyone else’s.

loveislife, again thanks for sharing your signals with the community. You have a really great system here. If I could go back a month, I would trade your signals with massive lots and make myself a fortune. Hindsight is a fantastic thing. :slight_smile: I also hope that your bad health is not severe and that you make a full recovery.

Yes, sell triggered on EUR/AUD

just refer to rules as posted by the admin, Lovelife

Hi all

interesting pips mount. Im trying be cerefull :). Lovelife please let me know what is your max DD whit your strategy? It happend that all pairs was in red numbers per week? What is the max number of consecutive week with red numbers? Next week I will try your signals.
Many thanks

I tell all in past pots so take time and read all my posts u have all the answers but i tell u that in this year no more then 7 negative weeks and main thing No month go in minus in this year…

Hi dhilsath, I am looking at my live FXCM rates for that candle:
Bid high: 1.44702
Ask high: 1.44882

Your spread is the difference between those two prices.
And yes right now the spread on the pair is between 2.6 to 3.3, but at market open when you got filled or close thereafter, you had a spread of almost 20 pips, due to lack of liquidity in the market at that time of day. fXCM does not have fixed spreads, so when the market is quiet, spreads grow wider…
If you switch your view between bid and Ask price, you will see the high did indeed touch your order price.

Hope this explains what you experienced, don’t want you not trusting your platform.

[QUOTE=“metin;538371”]

Hi loveislife,

Greetings from Istanbul.

I think there’s a colossal misunderstanding here. Your method is really simple and wise. But let’s admit it, it’s not rocket science. All we do here is just place a pending order with a certain distance from the last week’s close. This is one of the oldest tricks in the business. This is why all the trading equipments have stop orders option. Yet you have succeeded to turn it into a profitable system and shared the results with us, I really appreciate that.

But you must be more open to opinions. What I have revealed is not intended to steal something from you and sell it to other people. Look at all the forex and trading forums where people share their experience and they discuss their thoughts freely and openly. And each time someone presents something new, there’s another person coming with a contribution to enrich the method.

But you are saying you are going to leave BabyPips and close your thread if someone makes a new thread. Why? Why is it bad that we discuss it here openly? For instance I’d like to discuss with everyone here why your system has flaws. Maybe you or someone else will explain to me and everyone here that my opinion on the flaws is wrong. Maybe someone will teach me and you and everyone how to lock in more profits.

What are you really expecting from people? You don’t want to build a paid system for your signals, instead you want it to remain free. That’s OK. You don’t want other people to discuss your method openly here, because it is YOUR system. That’s OK too. You don’t even want people to discuss it elsewhere, otherwise you are closing your thread. That’s not OK, I think. You have been selfless so far, by sharing your successful signals here for free. But if you leave just because people discuss your method independently, you will have left BabyPips for nothing. Yes, you have brought us a great opportunity to make profitable trades. But you don’t own it. Think of the man who has invented the stop order facility saying he is not going to share anything with people any more because you are suing his method and publishing your signals based on the sole idea that if price reaches a certain level it’s safe to buy/sell.

Your method is really simple and unique. Thank you for sharing it. But people don’t need only free signals for which they have to remain dependent on your thread. People want to learn to trade. This is why there are countless forex forums where everythign is studied, examined, enriched and discussed openly. I want to discuss it too with people including you, but not via private messaging. If you don’t want it to happen here, it will happen elsewhere. But please keep in mind that everything improves by contributions from other people, not by just one single person’s supreme genius.

I have said all above in a bona fide spirit and I hope you reconsider your position and share your further opinions.

Thank you.

hi peterk,

Obviously you have misunderstood the whole thing. What I revealed is not his proprietary information. I didn’t crack any code and I didn’t hack his computer to obtain all his private information. He shared his signals with us and I only attempted to share my opinion on how he came up with the idea of placing stop orders. If it is too simple (which it is), why is it any wonder that someone like me figured out how the signals are formed? Is it any offence to comment on a system, telling my idea and wanting to discuss further?

You are saying the development of his method involves your legal system. If you think I am breaching any local and/or international law here, please inform me cause I will defend myself with a legal counseling. But if not, please do not make it sound like I have stolen any kind of intellectual property.[/QUOTE]

Hi Metin,

Great work - it is very good that you are willing to contribute, I do not understand all the hostility that is coming with wanting to help further on top of what loveislife is providing? Anyways, keep up the good work!

H.

Its better to go with your broker and ask them to why it happens try to use orders after market open or change your broker.
I am with Everest markets and i did not get any problem like that …

Just to make sure…GBP/CHF buy order is triggered, right??

Just one question how do we know when to close the trades when in profit? Or do we just let it run till Friday hoping that it will stay green ?

[QUOTE=“Stranx;538571”]Just to make sure…GBP/CHF buy order is triggered, right??[/QUOTE]

Triggered at 1.00 on my platform. Currently down 39 pips. Eur/jpy also triggered. Seems to be quite a variance on price between different brokers.

No it didn’t trigger, just bounced back at 1.46477

Only trigger till now was EUR AUD

and almost USDJPY

EURJPY short has triggered for me!

My Gbp/chf triggered. Down a lot at the moment. How come it didn’t trigger for some?

Oh yeah, triggered here too :wink:

Depends which broker you are using. Some brokers are not reliable and add some extra pip’s etc.

USDJPY has also triggered for me - short!

USD JPY triggered just a moment ago

I want to know which targets have been hit for loveislife.

So far I have

Gbp/chf buy
Eur/jpy sell
Eur/aud sell
Usd/jpy sell