Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

I have 6 signals so far. I guess everyone has different spreads…not good

Eur/jpy
Gbp/chf
Gbp/jpy
Eur/aud
Nzd/usd
Usd/jpy

For me - USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, NZDUSD All short.

same trade with u

[QUOTE=“loveislife786;537403”]GOLDEN WEEKLY SIGNALS RESULTS 16-20/9/2013 EURUSD BUY 200 PIPS USDCHF SELL 129 PIPS GBPUSD BUY 142 PIPS USDJPY SELL 46 PIPS AUDUSD NO TRADES NZDUSD BUY 200 PIPS EURAUD SELL 60 PIPS GBPJPY BUY 52 PIPS USDCAD SELL 56 PIPS GBPAUD SELL 35,SELL 34, SELL 26 PIPS CHFJPY BUY 146 PIPS CADJPY BUY 25 PIPS AUDJPY BUY 115 PIPS GBPCHF SELL 58 PIPS EURJPY BUY 141 PIPS TOTAL===== 1465 PIPS ALL Trade IN GREEN PIPS HAVE A WELL-DESERVED TREAT THIS WEEKEND. WISHING ALL ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN IN FUTURE WEEKS AHEAD! We Complete Just 4 winning weeks in a Row in 1 Success Full month and We made about 3700+ Pips for this Month… I thnx All who are willing to send donations … Good News is I will start working on my site with in few days so just wait and watch… This is My Life Dream Project …[/QUOTE]

Sorry I though that last week was a bust as your rules say you need at least 10 trade .

Last week there was huge gaps in the market and you rules say they need to be 30 pips away from open price

So I didn’t any trade last week .

Am I missing some thing ,?

For me - USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY, NZDUSD - All short.

i think it is only audusd that did oot trade

Is everybody waiting for Friday to close … My sell gbpjpy is at 62 pips profit think I will close it

[QUOTE=“ash1809;539405”]Is everybody waiting for Friday to close … My sell gbpjpy is at 62 pips profit think I will close it[/QUOTE]

Hello Ash, don’t close it. Just put your stop to break even and then trail your stop loss by right clicking on the order and trail it by about 30-50 pips (300-500 points)

Gbp/chf will hit stop loss soon…umm is everyone going to just let it hit or should I change the stop loss…

Hi kym am confused … Never done that before … Any articles on this here that guide you step by step ? Thx

[QUOTE=“ash1809;539416”]Hi kym am confused … Never done that before … Any articles on this here that guide you step by step ? Thx[/QUOTE]

Are you using an MT4 platform? Not sure if there is anything in here about how to trail your stop losses. Am sure there will be on YouTube though.

No unfortunately it’s not mt4 so when I right click nothing happens :frowning:

[QUOTE=“ash1809;539425”]No unfortunately it’s not mt4 so when I right click nothing happens :([/QUOTE]

Lol ok. Not quite sure then Hun

Ho traders …
I see many have problem so get in and let do chat if u want to ask some thing…

http://forums.babypips.com/addonchat.php

I am here availible for chat… So let do Chat

Should I be closing the counter trades if it’s opposite trade has been picked up??

Thanks again

No, because if you have your stop loss and take profits set, the trades should never coincide with one another.

No dear because some times market open and trigged sell but in mean time revers and hit stop loss of sell trade and then trigged buy stop order in thats way we have also can make pips and close trade in Green Pips…

You just missed 1400+ pips that last week we makes…
The rule you mention is that if u missed the orignal trade so u have to chance to enter in the market when its 30 pips in the range of buy stop or sell stop…
and u can re enter as many time price come in 30 pips from orignal entry…

Lovei, no need to explain everything,you just work and make us happy.Everybody must know that can lose money too.

Hi Disciple76, was just explaining to the others why they got triggered, and agree with you!
I don’t place trades that could trigger with spreads that wide.

Thanks!