Forex Weekly Signals make 500 to 3000 pips per month

I’m following with interest. Also not really interested in this weeks drawdown. I just need to have a better perception of the % gain in the long run not in pips.
Realistically if I’ve hit stoploss twice on a currency pair I wouldn’t have the courage to re-enter the trade again although the rules state if the price is back within 30 pips you can re-enter.
So I wouldn’t be making those extra 418pips which accumulated from re-entries. Total loss for me would be more like 958pips. I might be wrong but that’s how I perceive it.

Anyways good luck for next week and I’ll be watching how it progress in the long run.

Probably been disscussed before, but…

Is there an advantage to tighten the stoploss to maybe 30 pips instead of 100.

Last week, when opens were hit most reversed straight away and kept going into loss. Week before, when trades were triggered most kept going into profit.

Has anyone tried a back test of lowering the risk, do most trades go back close to 100 pip sl and then end back in profit?

Just a thought,

All the best

In a few points have to be tuned, can help fasendo some tests …
This data was missing …
usd-jpy +40 p
aud-usd +60 p

the money management is as solid as rock friend. All the rules if followed will ensure you have the best possible outcome the system can offer in that particular week. With the rules your are risking between 1.5-2% of your equity in any trade you make. Had all traders heeded this instruction the hue and cry generated by the loss would not have arisen. And account of $1000 trading all 10 pairs would have risked 1.5% per trade(i.e -100 pips). Going by last week s loss would have been around 8.2% of $1000 i.e (541/1001.5). Explanation: since maximum exposure per trade is 1.5% and since we have 100pips as stoploss and since we had 541 pips loss we have 541/100 which is 5.411.5=8.12% of equity which is about $82. The loss encountered is still within the perimeter of what is expected to happen in trading with this system. Nothing at all is unexpected.

the money management is as solid as rock friend. All the rules if followed will ensure you have the best possible outcome the system can offer in that particular week. With the rules your are risking between 1.5-2% of your equity in any trade you make. Had all traders heeded this instruction the hue and cry generated by the loss would not have arisen. And account of $1000 trading all 10 pairs would have risked 1.5% per trade(i.e -100 pips). Going by last week s loss would have been around 8.2% of $1000 i.e (541/1001.5). Explanation: since maximum exposure per trade is 1.5% and since we have 100pips as stoploss and since we had 541 pips loss we have 541/100 which is 5.411.5=8.12% of equity which is about $82. The loss encountered is still within the perimeter of what is expected to happen in trading with this system. Nothing at all is unexpected. I advice traders to follow the rules desist from looking for quick fixes. This is a very profitable system. Speaking from experience.

[QUOTE=“chibecanforex;546203”]

the money management is as solid as rock friend. All the rules if followed will ensure you have the best possible outcome the system can offer in that particular week. With the rules your are risking between 1.5-2% of your equity in any trade you make. Had all traders heeded this instruction the hue and cry generated by the loss would not have arisen. And account of $1000 trading all 10 pairs would have risked 1.5% per trade(i.e -100 pips). Going by last week s loss would have been around 8.2% of $1000 i.e (541/1001.5). Explanation: since maximum exposure per trade is 1.5% and since we have 100pips as stoploss and since we had 541 pips loss we have 541/100 which is 5.411.5=8.12% of equity which is about $82. The loss encountered is still within the perimeter of what is expected to happen in trading with this system. Nothing at all is unexpected.[/QUOTE]

So essential if 500 pips loss is absolutely nothing in terms of money lost then 500 pips won is absolutely nothing either… In other words the value of each pip is minuscule.

[QUOTE=“ILovePizzaMore;546248”] So essential if 500 pips loss is absolutely nothing in terms of money lost then 500 pips won is absolutely nothing either…[/QUOTE]

Seems like it until your account is empty and you have to wrack your credit card up to do it all over again. It seems like a poorly managed system and it trades a lot of ¥ which is a very fickle currency.

I won’t use these signals again as its too much of a risk.

[QUOTE=“cnpforex;546249”]

Seems like it until your account is empty and you have to wrack your credit card up to do it all over again. It seems like a poorly managed system and it trades a lot of ¥ which is a very fickle currency.

I won’t use these signals again as its too much of a risk.[/QUOTE]

Lol… I don’t blame you

Everybody trading this system should read this article on babypips

Don’t Lose Your Shirt | Risk Management | Senior Year | Undergraduate

There’s a table that shows you what happens to your money if you risk 2% vs 10%
This system might not have had 5 losing weeks in a row but nobody can guarantee it. Trade at your own risk.
Don’t say nobody warned us.

if you understand the explanation offered here there will never be any cause for alarm. In trading this system you are you always risk a maximum of 1.5 pips per trade which will translate to about 15% of equity if say 10 trade of -100pips are lost in a row without corresponding winning trades. In the past 2 months the system recorded over 6000 green pips plus and minus and we have never recorded a negative month in the past 6 month or more. This is a weekly trading system and all trading activities in any single week should be regarded as a trade in a given period. The fact that we hardly experience give credence to the effectiveness and efficiency of this signals service. This is not a quick fix scheme. It is a system that guarantees steady and sustainable incremental income growth over time.

Oh dear is ur account is empty from our signals what balance u have and how much u loss…

We have made 3800+ pips in 5 week let say not 500 even 1000 pips go in loss so what at last 2800+ pips …
So i think only mad people cant see this…

1 more thing about money management as many traders did not obey make high lots and loss there money and now some of them saying that these are bad signals…

If any one have 3000$ account and he trade with 0.03 means only 30 cent per pip so in 5 weeks how much he make?
about 1150$ pure profit in 5 weeks …

now move on loss i am going to say 1000 pips loss and again 30 cent per pip and u lose 300$ …

So what left about 750$ profit still in account and i am not saying with huge lots its small lots so where they lose…

Again this is high risk market so why u here if u cant bear some losing trades…

Still if any one belive its a bad system so go and find your own holy grail and make millions…

I want only my true followers here …

This is last warning to u if u again post in my thread i will Report u …

liveilife786 help this week again

Good Point! Waiting for next week golden signal.

Dear I will try my best …

We are not saying that we have holy grail but did u notice 1 thing the trader who are success full and know market behavour is any one here who share formula or strategy with u …
I dont see because may be they dont want to share there secret strategy but when some one giving there call on trades some of them come and dont share there own strategy or calls or knowledge they only come and only post negative comments… I dont know why …

Also give me some time as i am in tension with some personal issues so u may watch that i dont come here more as i post before…

Soon i will post daily signals from another strategy so keep cool as i try that u can make money but i cant give u gurantee because no one can …

Can I just say a thing, blindly following you cannot blame but yourself but i would say combine these signals with your strategy with rules can help. Pls read up on risk management.

I would say always do some basic homework and your own analysis of the charts and as loveislife786 said if in doubt either start out in demos to get used to it emotionally that is or try it out with small lots and study risk management. Trust me I have unfortunately blown my account 3 times and now on my final attempt. So I am following rules and paying attention to Risk management.

I am also studying the fundamentals, technicals and the market conditions more than ever and i advice all to that,

Looking forward to new weekly signals coming out soon loveislife then my own analysis. Keep going.

Same thing here. It is best to educate yourself first then use loveislife’s signal as your guide to profit. Waiting for the next signal… :13:

Let’s give new week a fresh start. Stop crying over spilt milk. Nothing perfect. Leave if u don follow.

LoveIsLife786

Thank You so mutch for Your Signals :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“munir26;546469”]LoveIsLife786

Thank You so mutch for Your Signals :-)[/QUOTE]

Bro have u got weekly signals?