ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 22, 2013

Big trend on GBPUSD on look bulls. But for now look sideways first. For nice start buy Op here (intraday trade) = make sure that then price can up and then break up to that intraday high (1.5273). So, if price still move slow bellow that intraday high (1.5273) = I just called this pair on still sideways = just wait and see then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 25, 2013

Pullback up bulls and good search buy for this GBPUSD with stoploss set on bellow that 1.5060. :slight_smile:

Regards.

How can we know beforehand that gbpusd will have such big exhaust gaps like this weeks opening?
I mean, after the downgrade, the price that it opens is fixed?

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bearish correction can play here (today). I see on GBPUSD - if seller can break down to more that intraday long fibo at 1.5150 = looking for sell op will be better choice then here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 28, 2013

The GBPUSD on still bulls. we can see with use TCCI average daily - the TCCI on still green. I see, if then buyer can break up again to more that intarday R1 (near the price 1.5166) = this can be a trigger for bulls continuation here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, March 01, 2013

GBPUSD on look bulls but weak, On my see - price now on try to re-test again to that intraday pivot (near the price 1.5184). Looking for buy with TP near that pivot 1.5184 = good action now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, March 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

Sideways still play here -but for GBPUSD = bulls also can probably here if next price candle can move more up to above that 1.5050. so, for buy plan = just wait and see for break up price to more that 1.5050. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, March 04, 2013

The sideways on still play here although with weak bulls. I see for GBPUSD - can move bulls - only/after the bulls candle then was break up to more that intraday short fib line at near 1.5062, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, March 06, 2013

TCCI line on GBPUSD on look still bulls but weak. on my see - for this pair can be good for look buy OP again after truly then buyer can move again above the intraday pivot 1.5150. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, March 07, 2013

Trend for GBPUSD look bulls. on my see if then seller on GBPUSD can not down again more to that new demand at 1.4969 = looking for buy OP is better act. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, March 08, 2013

for GBPUSD now - trend still look bearish. TCCI daily still show this bearish till now. but this bearish likely to sideways above that intraday s1 1.4987. wait and see is better with this look. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, March 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

GBPUSD on look more bearish then. I see, as long as the price can move bellow that daily short target 1 (1.4927) = still search for sell is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, March 11, 2013

Now GBPUSD on still move on demand zone. of course, bulls correction can play here as long as the seller still can not continue again it’s bearish movement and as long as price can not down more to that intraday low at 1.4885, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, March 12, 2013

For GBPUSD, this look on still to sideways. price candle now still move slow near that intraday pivot 1.4904. No nice idea to take a new OP with this sideways. just wait and see first. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, March 14, 2013

For GBPUSD now, the intraday trend can more to be bulls as long as price here still can move above that intraday s1 (1.4909). so, for better buy op - make sure to use stoploss bellow that intraday s1 (1.4909). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Saturday, March 16, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - next monday)

for GBPUSD - the more bulls can be here again. on next more play op here = I see, make a plan for buy is better with make sure that buyer on this pair was able can move up to more that intraday high at 1.6118. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, March 18, 2013

This look to still sideways - but, can be more bulls and good buy for GBPUSD if candle strong buyer then can up and break up more to that intraday high (near the price 1.5176). For better buy op = make sure that 1.5176 was can be break by strong buyer then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, March 19, 2013

For today GBPUSD - I can say more bulls of course, if then candle price can up again more to that intraday high at 1.5143. So, of course - for nice buy on this pair = we must make sure first that buyer can up more to 1.5143 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, March 20, 2013

for GBPUSD - this look to still sideways - price on move slow near that pivot intraday 1.5105. no nice idea take a new op here, just wait and see first. next - I can say nice bulls if the buyer can up more that intraday high at 1.5144. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, March 21, 2013

GBPUSD - till now on still sideways but can more up to continue bulls again of course if then buyer can move up again more that intraday long at 1.5124. :slight_smile:

Regards.