ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com |

for the GBPUSD, it is advisable to buy if the breakup happens to the top 1.4445. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 4, 2016

a Piercing Line Pattern in GBPUSD - we will be a good buy when the pair successfully breakup up 1.4648. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 5, 2016

it is advisable to sell at pair GBPUSD if price able to break below 1.4529 to continue. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 8, 2016

I will support this sell at pair GBPUSD. ie the beginning of the current best sell price can break below fibo 1.4451. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, February 9, 2016

for the GBPUSD pair is very likely to continue downward. we could put a sell stop at 1.4355. to sell the target is at 1.4283. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, February 10, 2016

GBPUSD my call is still sideways and not nice to take a new position if the pair is still weak motion exists between 1.4376 up to 1.4515. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 12, 2016

tcci 20 shows down. but nice to be able to sell, then make sure the price of GBPUSD could break down 1.4382. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 15, 2016

we will still call sidewayas only if motion is still weak pair GBPUSD continues to exist preformance range 1.4442 up to 1.4570. ignore. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, February 16, 2016

ok we can sell when motion is successful can GBPUSD breaks below 1.4412 fibo. :slight_smile:

Regards.

I hold a bearish stance on GBP/USD due to the not so strong fundamentals. Currently it is trading at 1.4256 and according to me it is a buy on dips and sell on rally pair for me. Therefore, I think it would be good to buy it around 1.4220 levels.:27:

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, February 17, 2016

for the GBPUSD, it is able to continue to trend downwards. I recommend a sell again for the pair when the price breakdown to 1.4275. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Yes, Technically it is expected that GBP would remain bearish on the back of weak fundamentals of the economy i.e. strength of US dollar, uncertainty of Brexit, low inflation and all over global turbulence to keep the instant for GBP on the negative side.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 18, 2016

only sideways ahead if GBPUSD remains weak between 1.4234 to 1.4338. then ignore it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, February 19, 2016

I still call the flat and not ok for new op if GBPUSD remain there between 1.4256 to 1.4394. then ignore. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 22, 2016

GBPUSD could continue down when this pair breaks below 1.4246 today. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, February 23, 2016

GBPUSD was able to trend to continue downward. Nice will sell when the breakdown occurs at 1.4057. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The GBPUSD pair is being kept down. seller since the morning has been successfully break down 1.4006. it is a good sign for us seek sell more here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, February 25, 2016

the price is still strong downward. but there may be a correction first to the top, if the seller in GBPUSD has not been able to continue to break down the 1.3878 strong demand. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, February 29, 2016

there is a chance to down in this GBPUSD pair. sell if price breaks down to 1.3853 fibo later. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, March 1, 2016

there is a good opportunity to buy in this pair GBPUSD - price rebound bounced up after hitting demand at 1.3833. we will begin a great buy when the breakup occurred up fibo 1.3945. :slight_smile:

Regards.