ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, May 29, 2013

the bulls trend on still here and for me if USDCHF then can move up too to above the last intraday high (near 0.9781) - take a buy will be better act. ok. we see too that yesterday candle here on still look support for bulls, i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, May 30, 2013

i see - for USDCHF today, this more to bearish continuation if 0.9599 can be break by strong seller. the last yesterday daily candle on look nice support bearish for now (momentum for sell still big, i see). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, May 31, 2013

the momentum to sell also on still here. and for me if USDCHF then can break down again to bellow 0.9525 = take a part to become seller - good decision then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, June 02, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

hello, look to the two daily candle of this USDCHF = yes, truly this still on more to down bearish again and for me if 0.9525 then also can be break down by next strong seller = take a part of seller is more wise decision then. let’s see first for that break down to bellow 0.9525 for start plan sell here then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

As for Jpy, also for Chf from the Cot report of this week a strong negative sentiment for the Swiss franc emerges. It’s time to go long.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, June 03, 2013

after we see the nice sell can be play here - after the last USDCHF candle was formed as a bearish pinbar. and yes. for take new plan sell here = we must wait first for the break down price to 0.9510 first. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, June 04, 2013

still nice down - and the plan for sell still good to be apply for this USDCHF then. and please note : that nice sell is good act after the 0.9410 can be break down by seller. let’s see first. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, June 05, 2013

just be aware with sideways on this USDCHF = the price till now on still move slow so near that intraday pivot 0.9486 = this is truly not good to be take new op. probably price to just sideways / flat = yes on here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, June 06, 2013

bearish on USDCHF was look weak. so, if we need to play sell , just be aware. on my see, as long as that strong fib level at 0.9395 can not be break down again by seller - this probably price to up bulls correction then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, June 07, 2013

for USDCHF - bearish here was look weak and no good for sell (as long as intraday low - near 0.9226) can not be break down again by seller group). and be aware about price bulls correction then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday, June 09, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)

the pullback up price also can probably on this USDCHF then. i can say bulls it’s because price now was move on it’s above demand zone 0.9255. and of course - take a buy is great act. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Another week of extremely negative sentiment on Chf that emerges from the Cot Report. Long on Chf.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, June 10, 2013

most momentum fo USDCHF is bulls for me - if then buyer here can break down again to more up to that 0.9374 = take action buy op will be better idea then. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, June 11, 2013

the USDCHF now look down . at daily tf chart, can be see the important fib level 0.9319. for me - if 0.9319 also can be break down to bellow 0.9319 = take action to sell is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, June 12, 2013

this could be still nice down bearish and look good for sell if USDCHF then can break down to bellow 0.9223. ok. let see first. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, June 13, 2013

the USDCHF on also look good bearish. if the candle price here also can move more down to 0.9172 - that time for take sell. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Escape from all risky assets, but also from the dollar … everybody on Chf.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, June 14, 2013

just be aware with pullback bulls = if USDCHF then can break up again to above the intraday high at 0.9259 = take the action buy will be better idea. i see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

I think the price will be upwards, if above 0.9270 and 0.92479 restest to and if it goes up again to 0.9270 then the T / P at 0.93476
Perhaps :60: good luck everone

The long term resistances have done their job properly on UsdChf. Now attention to 0.90: below this level, a dangerous bearish head and shoulder could be formalized.