ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), November 3, 2013

the USDCHF on bulls but now weak bulls. on daily TF, clear that pair was near and enter to itโ€™s supply zone (at 0.9165). so, if you want to take additional buy here, make sure that tp for buy not more higher than 0.9165. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, November 4, 2013

the price on USDCHF was near that supply 0.9165. so, i want to say, that be aware with correction down after price up to near that 0.9165. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, November 5, 2013

trend look more down and yes, after the intraday low (near 0.9090) had success be break by seller = take action as seller will look better for USDCHF. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, November 6, 2013

for USDCHF - i see down correction on play till now. and this is not good for buy as long as buyer can not break up to the important fib near 0.9147. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, November 7, 2013

the down on here = take a sell also look good if USDCHF move to more bellow 0.9097. as we know, the pair now on still near the supply area, take plan to sell is better if break happen to bellow 0.9097. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, November 8, 2013

hi, i recommended to sell for USDCHF - can be see that price now near that supply that look strong near 0.9179. because of this, better sell if fib 0.9108 also can be break by seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), November 10, 2013

bulls but weak, if you want to still buy, just make sure the USDCHF must break up first to more above 0.9249. but my self not recommended you to take buy on high like this. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, November 11, 2013

bulls on USDCHF was weak. but also if the pair can truly break up to above 0.9246 = that will be good time for take additional buy op then. let see with probably break up price to above 0.9246 then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, November 12, 2013

next - i can say down for USDCHF if 0.9164 break by next seller. as we know and can be see use the daily tf - that price was on overbought area that some time this can correction to down if price still move bellow 0.9232. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, November 13, 2013

i see the USDCHF on down - look to the fibo 0.9154 = make some pips from sell op here after 0.9154 break by next seller of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, November 14, 2013

the trend on down = today we can see the price move near that 0.9145 (intraday low), so if USDCHF also had break to bellow that 0.9145 = take action as seller is better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, November 15, 2013

the down trend on more can here. let sell for USDCHF after 0.9124 can be break by today seller then. and wait if 0.9124 still can not be break by seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Bearish cypher harmonic pattern detected. Short at 0.9330-40.

SHORT USDCHF 0.9330-40
SL 30-40pips
TP 0.9000

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), November 17, 2013

for USDCHF - this is a down. the sell will be nice then if 0.9124 also could break down to bellow 0.9124. ok sell after that 0.9124 break by seller. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, November 18, 2013

because of USDCHF till now still bellow the tcci 20 (daily tf). i see this still can be move to continue down but to make sure this is a nice down trend, we must see first to the intraday low 0.9130 = for better sell. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, November 19, 2013

trend for USDCHF is down - let sell again for UC if 0.9094 break by seller. we see - tcci 20 at daily had red color line - that mean had support down trend here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, November 20, 2013

down on play. at daily if USDCHF today continue hold move bellow 0.9102 = yes, make some sell look better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, November 21, 2013

i will suggest you to take a buy on USDCHF if truly price had move up to more above 0.9190. last daily candle (yesterday) also support for bulls today. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, November 22, 2013

this still good for sell - make some sell better for USDCHF after the break down again happen here to bellow 0.9136. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDCHF - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), November 24, 2013

the USDCHF also down - better sell for this pair because the price was leave that strong supply 0.9175 and now on go down we see. :slight_smile:

Regards.