ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, December 17, 2013

this is on still down move for USDJPY - we see if we play on long trade, we can still hold our sell with sl above that 103.54. :slight_smile:

Regards.

From the first post, i spoke about the length of time taken by each wave. The table is re-shown here.

We notice something familiar going on. Both the corrective waves 2 and 4, they have taken about the same number of weeks to form. Wave 2 took 26 weeks and wave 4 took 25 weeks. Since USDJPY is in wave 5 now, how much time is necessary to complete wave 5? Ideally, wave 5 should take less time than week 3. Week 3 took about 34 weeks. So wave 5 may be completed in less than 34 weeks. Projecting 34 weeks forward, wave 5 ends around 30th June 2014.

Now we got the maximum allotted time sorted out, lets turn to price. At what price would wave 5 terminate at? This is a trickier question. There is no way to know with 100% certainty to this question. At best, successfully traders make educated guesses. Remember that trading is a probability game, not a certainty game. To determine with some degree of accuracy where wave 5 might peak, we shall use fibonacci extensions. Lets see the chart with the fibonacci extensions drawn in.

Remember the guidelines of Elliott Wave principles in the first post, wave 3 must not be the shortest wave. So wave 5 must be shorter than wave 3. There are 4 possible price projection targets for wave 5.

113% = 108.00
127% = 111.00
141% = 115.00
161.8% = 120.00

If you are already have long positions in USDJPY, i would highly recommend to close out some of your positions at these 4 prices.

@ forex positive
I really believe in EWA. However no trader holds on to trades that long. Right?

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, December 19, 2013

i will only call that USDJPY on nice continue bulls if the candle price then also can move above the 104.20. so on other side, if price still move bellow 104.20 = just be aware with down correction here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, December 20, 2013

the USDJPY pair move still can call bulls - see the daily. and yes, if today buyer could success break up to above 104.36 = this call nice buy op then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), December 22, 2013

trend on still call bulls - this USDJPY better to start buy again only if buyer move again above the 104.36. let see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, December 23, 2013

down on here - we will be better take additional sell on this USDJPY after first of all, make sure that 103.85 had break by next seller move. let see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sorry to burst your bubble and fantasy wave theory to “108 and beyond” LoL I think usd/jpy will start setting down near 96 - 97 by summer of 2014. May go up afterwards back to 104 but 108? Niger please!

[QUOTE=“risc6k;581478”]Sorry to burst your bubble and fantasy wave theory to “108 and beyond” LoL I think usd/jpy will start setting down near 96 - 97 by summer of 2014. May go up afterwards back to 104 but 108? Niger please![/QUOTE]

This was in reponse to forex positive’s post dated 12/17 above. LOL

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, December 24, 2013

for USDJPY - this still on nice bulls - better buy after today (this morning) we had see that price had break up to more above that 104.15. this call bulls. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, December 26, 2013

trend on bulls - ok buy for USDJPY after price on this morning had success break up to above 104.48. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, December 27, 2013

trend on continue bulls - buy ok on this USDJPY if price on continue move above fibonacci 104.84. look at daily, we see tcci 20 day also on support bulls trend. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), December 29, 2013

trend still on bulls - at daily - this USDJPY had break up the 104.84 (at daily tf view). with this - for tomorrow - better to take again additional buy. as i see, generally the trend here till now still on bulls. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, December 30, 2013

trend for USDJPY still on bulls - the 105.18 was break by today buyer. tcci also support bulls and on above the current price here no supply area. so take a buy look better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, December 31, 2013

now the USDJPY trend move to down - no buy please. as we see from daily TF that price had pullback down from the overbought area (near 105.40). looking for additional sell op more better decision, i see for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Thursday, January 2, 2014

although with weak move - i see USDJPY on continue bulls - this call bull by me after on today daily TF chart, i had see that buyer was success break to above fib resistance near 105.15. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Friday, January 3, 2014

the USDJPY pair on down. and we can sell if the seller on today move also could break to bellow fib 104.54 (support for this pair now). we see the tcci now above the current price move, and this mean, pair on down call. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Monday, January 6, 2014

the USDJPY now on move down, better sell i see. for sell - we must wait for break price to bellow 104.06. so now we just please wait (on plan sell) if price still above 104.06. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Tuesday, January 7, 2014

trend on look move down - we can prepare again to sell on this USDJPY - today, on daily ; we can see to the nice fibo near 103.90. today sell is better only if 103.90 break too by seller. just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Daily Technical Analysis for USDJPY - by ForexPeoples.Com | Wednesday, January 8, 2014

trend move to bulls again and now buyer at USDJPY had break up to above 104.73. i am not sure this real bulls. on my view, this bulls is just correction, price look want to re-test first to that high level fib near 105.04. be aware with down if price can touch that 105.04. :slight_smile:

Regards.