FP Markets?

This broker is actually better than I expected. The spreads average at 0 pips for most parts of the day when trading with EURUSD currency pair.

Been hearing a lot about them, but I never really gave them a try because their commissions are quite higher than my current broker.

Sign up and see what they are about, also look at reviews online and see what you think about them.

Compared to other ecn brokers out there, FP Markets is suitable for me when I scalp because I do not have to face spread widening issues, and the commission cost is transparent to the clients.

I am not sure about the first time usage of the concept, but I am happy to make sure in the work of the mentioned type.

Want to know about a broker? The best way would be to demo trade with it. Instead of waiting for the reviews by fellow traders, how about you do your own research or even better, scroll through the FAQ segment. That’s where all your queries and doubts will be answered. Hard to believe, but till the time you practically trade with the broker on your own, you really won’t know whether the spreads, commissions, indicators, or tools offered suit you or not.

I don’t have anything to say against FP markets because they have been a good broker for many traders over time including me. Be it the spreads, commissions, or the trading platforms, everything is quite good. If you are actually considering using it, first create your demo account with them before you move any further.

I don’t see anything bad about using FP markets as long as you are looking for low forex fees, easy and fast account opening, and quick deposits and withdrawals. The spreads are workable and I like to use its MT4. So far, my experience has been really good with it.

FP Markets is a regulated broker and the spreads and overall trading conditions also seems alright. Try their demo account first if you want.

I have started trading with FP Markets using their raw ECN account with a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD. The spreads are good, averaging 0.0 pips even when the market is volatile.

There are better brokers than FP MArkets.

In my opinion, it is a good choice to prefer ECN brokers for scalping since they provide lower spreads and brokers like CMC, Avatrade, and FP Markets are regulated by ASIC and CYSEC.
I agree that FP Markets is a good broker. The main reason I decided to try this broker was because it is an older broker active since 2005!

And the spreads were tighter whenever I traded with EURUSD; it averaged 0.0 pips and their customer service was pretty quick in solving queries.

I can recommend this broker to most scalpers because I trade with a raw ECN account and the spreads do begin at 0.0 pips in most major pairs, but I use EURUSD the most and the spreads were also stable during volatile market conditions.
I've been trading with it for over a year now. The spreads are as usual, starting at 0 pips in both major and minor currency pairs.

No major issues so far; the withdrawals and deposits are smooth, and even the customer service is quick in answering queries.

I’m trading with FP Markets for a couple of months. Did not face any issues with them so far; the spreads are consistent even during high market movements and execution is pretty quick as well.

I've been trading with FP Markets for more than eight months now.The experience has been good without any major issues during live trading.

Spreads are consistent and average 0.1 pips in EURUSD for most parts of my trade, and the customer service is prompt in solving questions of their clients.

I agree with most of the comments because I use their CFD platform for trading and it is going well without any issues.

They do provide a variety of margin trading account types and leverage levels that are suitable for most traders.

I have been trading with FP Markets for close to a year using their raw ECN pricing account. So far, everything has been going well without any issues.

The spreads are consistent even when the market is highly volatile, and the withdrawals are smooth without any delays.

In my experience, I will say it is a reliable broker because they are regulated by ASIC and the customer service is quick in answering and solving clients' queries.

It is also one of the oldest brokers active since 2005, and the advantage compared to other brokers is the number of instruments available to trade. There are over 10,000 different products.