Free Excel Trading Journal

Thanks a lot for sharing this! It’s very useful for beginners :sunglasses:

Hey, there a link to get this? looks great

Hi Stray,
Thanks so much for sharing your trading journal template. It’s certainly very useful.

That’s an awesome journal. Thanks for posting.

Ps. Version 2 is missing though.

1 Like

thank you . v2 is up there

Hi stray
I didn’t see d version 2(adjusted version) attachment. Pls can u repost it
Tnx

Thank you man, exactly what i needed <3

Can someone help me understand the risk/reward in this journal? It’s displayed as a decimal (e.g 1.28), I’m used to seeing it presented as a 1:3, for example. What am I missing? How do I read this?

Thanks!

That should ideally be read as 1:1.28

I haven’t checked the excel file or the formula but you can test it by including known 1:3 pip values in the cells (10:30 or 100:300) and see what decimal value the formula spits out.

Yep, you are exactly right. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thanks for your efforts and time to share with us.

Thanks for your insight about myfxbook. I am working on developing my own journal but I want the system throws info like myfxbook and has the power of Notion to edit the Journal pages of the trades taken.

As for now, I just developed the EA that saves some info into a Notion Database. But need to construct the webpage in order to do the other thing.

How do i add Xau/usd pair in the currency coloumn! Its not letting me add in it!

This is a big help for those newbies… keep it up bro. Thanks or sharing

hey
any chance i can get access to thejournal

Hi Stray, Can you pls add version-2?

Many Thanks

I’m also a newbie, let’s get into it together

This is VERY USEFUL. If you want to make a progress, make a journal

Hi - Has version 2 been released?

Thank you for sharing this. Can someone help me with the average risk reward formula? It does’t work for me.