Free Excel Trading Journal

Here’s an example trade input. Your entry price goes in the G column. You then input your stop loss level and Target level in columns H and I respectively. This will then calculate and display your R:R in column K.

Hope this helps. Just ask if anything is not clear! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please accept my apology for this late reply. Router problem left me high and dry for quite some time.

Thank you for your reply. Will apply your advise accordingly.
And yes, with my new found booties in Forex Trading still have many questions, and not afraid
to ask for help, want to make money, not lose it. Tredding on egg shells rather than a bull in a china shop.

Till later, and have a great day!

P_B
Puss & Boots.

1 Like

Nicely put @P_B! :slight_smile:

Glad you like that one. :wink:

Thank you so much for sharing your work! it made easier for newbies like me to start our own trading journal!

Just make a log, use Evernote for a journal

Wow Stray, this is an awesome piece. I couldn’t have made a better one.
I wonder if you are also good with VBA? You are obviously excellent in excel.

Omg i was looking for something like this to use. Thank you so much :smiley:

thanks!!!this will really help me

Thanks for sharing!

I’m actually quite new so I was scanning around and found this thread. I actually made my own but yours is much more detailed. I might get a detail or two from your journal :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing, very good!

once I attempt to use this high-quality looking change journal, the “entry fee”, “prevent loss” and “take income” bins all have drop down arrows in them on the “journal page”. The drop down bins in preference to containing numerical facts have forex pairs indexed in them. The boxes won’t take delivery of numbers and say “invalid fee” whilst you try and input a variety of. Can anyone help? Ty earlier.

That’s a great journal, many thanks for sharing!

Lovely journal it seems quit helpful for my trading ahead thanks, everything calulates correctly and it is not complicated at all, while trying to add correct dates I am unable to enter dates from 12th Jan 2019, the sheet only has 14 dates to pick from, how do I adjust, please assist. Thanks

Great job!

Stray: Thank you for posting this journal; it is useful! I notice you posted in in 2013. How has your trading been going since then?

I have had a few request for a copy of the spread sheet i used for my trading journal. I have put this trading log together in excel thought some of you might find it useful. In this article i will give you ideas for setting up your own trading journal as well as microsoft excel for mass data analysis nothing beats microsoft excel. Here we will show you how to create a trading journal in excel.

Oh Wow. This is pretty neat. Although an old chain, Love the sheet.

I am trying to put together an excel template that i can use both a trading journal and all other free excel trading journal. I have had a few requested for a copy of the spread sheet i use for my trading journals. Here we will show you how to create a trading journal in excel. Avance forex trade journal searching the net i could find the free that exactly fifted my needs so i made this dairy.

1 Like

Very nice!