Free Forex Signal

Hello,
again i use the demo from northfinance. and the order instruction tells:
""“
Stop Loss and Take Profit orders can only be executed for an open position, but not for pending orders;
”""

I am not sure if because of the demo different from alive one.

I have NF demo & it works for me, see attached.

Make sure that all the figures are in the correct parametres.

ah daydreamer65, thanks.

it works for me too

pipholicdotcom,
I try to follow the signal. But I got problem to understand the world time stated (8.00 ~ 9.00 pm GMT +3).
I live in Malaysia. What would be the time at Malaysia for the above time stated.Sorry for quite stupid question.I am very new in Forex.
Thank you very much for your help.

To pippholicdotcom,

���3rd scenario, at 08.00 GMT, the price is floating many pips below signal-price(2.0237). So, you can put a pending order or you might choose to wait till you can take a market order (depend on your trading habits). If the price then keep going lower for the whole day, so you gotta cancel your pending order at 23.00 GMT+3���

Use your #3 example as stated above, we want to put a pending order. Current price is at 2.0137 and signal price is 2.0237. How do we enter the pending order for 2.0237? your choice is �Buy Limit� which is no good because the order price Must Be lower than current price;

[B]Today�s Forex Signal 24-09-2007[/B]
Best time to place this order: 8.00 - 9.00(GMT+3)

GBP/USD
Stop/Limit/Market Order
buy @2.0150

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip
Set Profit Target @ 20 pips

Daily Pivot: 2.0130

[B]Pipholicdotcom,[/B]
Thanks for your very helpful service.
I want to be following your free signals. I use Northfinance too, so the reference to time is a bit confusing. My time zone is GMT +1 that means 9am (GMT+3) will be 11am my time. Just want to be sure, please:confused:

Once again, thanks for this very helpful service

For thoise having problems with the time zone
differences have a look at this link.

Time - Current time around the World and standard time zones map of the world

ie GMT+3 gets the midday sun 2hrs earlier than GMT+1

Hi Pipholictodotcom,

I’m a newbie on FOREX. I’d appreciate more details as you give your daily signals. Was the above a market order? 'cos at 8-9 +3GMT, GBP/USD wasn’t at 2.0150. Thanks

i was just wondering if you have stopped the free signals, or is the silence due to technical problems.
Anyway, thanks for the help, thus far.

hello all,

i’m sorry for few non posting days. It was a hard week, the past two week of my signal result bad pips. even my own trade for this week has been a hard trade, though finally it still reach my weekly pip target

I post the signal daily on my blog. I will try to keep the signal also updated daily here.

I have been so busy reading and replying many message from my blog visitor asking " how i generate the signal" or " trick to gain more pips" or something like that.

I want all of you understand, my free forex signal is mainly aim to help you (especially new trader) to gain pips while you are in your learning process. The signal doesnt aim to stop your learning process.

I really hope that someday, every new trader will be able to have their own “trading system” which suit their trading style and psychology. why in the heck you should rely your trading result on others (me for example)? Isnt that better to have the abillity to have your own entry and exit decission?

In the near future, I’ll post the system base my free forex signal and also the better approach to use it to gain better pips.

Well, I should admit that in my own opinion, there is no such “simple” system will bring us to huge monthly pips. Even “the most complicated system” wont do that for us. Why? because market is change.

Honestly speaking, I trade with many consideration. Price motion, price momentum, chart pattern, etc.

[B]hallo all…im new in this forum and already have own system…but still gonna follow this signal for additional pips to my banks…enjoy:p[/B]

@pipholicdotcom

Just wanna know if you are still generous enough to give the free forex signal you started out to give?
1 luv.

This is a bit of a hint.

I post the signal daily on my blog.pipholicdotcom

Why not just post your blog address here. i think that might save you the stress of posting your signals here everyday. Just my opinion.

:lmao::rofl:

[B]Today�s Forex Signal 05-10-2007[/B]

GBP/USD
Stop/Limit/Market Order
buy @2.0385

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip
Set Profit Target @ 20 pip

Daily Pivot: 2.0365

To make an adjustment to your broker data feed, please read Pivot Calculator

[B]Today�s Forex Signal 15-10-2007[/B]

GBP/USD
Stop/Limit/Market Order
buy @2.0344

Set Stop Loss @ -30pip
Set Profit Target @ 20 pip

Daily Pivot: 2.0324

To make an adjustment, please read this:

Pivot Calculator