Free Forex Signals over 93% Accuracy

Our New Trading accounts in Fibogroup, You can follow our MT4 account and if you have the telegram channel please keep update with our signals there.

Fibogroup First Account:
Login: 1670638
Password: FireXForex2019
Server: FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Real Server

Second Account:
Login: 1671683
Server: Server: FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Real Server

There are two ways: 1- you can login to our accounts and if you see any positions just copy them with the right lot size, 2- check our telegram channel and receive the signals instantly.
Best Wishes

SIGNAL (Challenge ourselves)
We just wanna have a challenge for USDCAD signal, This currency pair is the first time for our team for using our formula to predict:
This is our Signal: Please DO NOT take this position just watch it:
Enter Area: 1.3442
Take Profit: 1.3400 ~ 1.3385
Stop Loss: 1.3448
Right Now only 4 Pips to have risk and 42 Pips to Take.
Lets see what will happen

I appreciate god gives me the power to continue working and don’t stop and Never Give Up, I got the result that I want. I am very grateful for your awesome comments and feedback in Telegram about our signals. Thanks all.

During 8 working days

Log in details worked for me thanks, this is really interesting as everything I have learnt till now tells me this is practically impossible, but you’re very convincing, and to be honest, it is obviously possible, just most of us can’t figure it out to that level

1 Like

Hello

Thanks for your work in this matter, I interested in signals, I am in the US and which trading session will you trading and paring.

where can I get you signals

Please advise

Great Work

1 Like

Tried to log on got and Error

HI good evening I wouldn’t like to keep in contact with you for speaking more about trading issues have you mail?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Please send a message.

Why is this free?

When I am in Challenge to make 1k to 1M is there any reason I charge people for money? When I am sure my method is successful I prefer help some people which are losing huge money and their prays make my life more successful.

Hi mate, very interesting. I’m also with Pepperstone and have a cTrader account. An idea - instead of giving out username and password you could log in to cmirror (log in to pepperstone ctrader via web, click “copy” down the bottom, and follow steps to become signal provider) and create a cmirror signal that would make life a lot easier as anybody who uses cTrader could just automatically trade with their account as you do without having to manually copy trades. You can even set a fee per trade (or make it free if you’re still feeling generous). Look forward to seeing your strategy on cmirror. :wink:

Hello, Pepperstone was our old account which used our own EA but We couldn’t set all the information in EA so always our positions were with delay, our account with manual trade are as follow:
Detail of FireX Portfolio: (Initial Deposit: $838.22)
Login: 1670638
Server: FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Real Server
Leverage: 1:100

I am not sure Fibogroup has the same option or not

Most traders should have similar options. The account you have noted just now is an MT4 account so probably myfxbook is the best way to set up mirroring for that. If it was a cTrader account then it could be set up for mirroring directly through your broker without using myfxbook, and anybody else using a cTrader account could mirror your trades in real time, as they happen, and you can even set a commission per trade. Even if you made it a small amout (say $5 per million), if enough people followed you, you would make a killing because it would scale up if larger volumes were traded also, but it would be hardly noticed by the trader as it would just show as a commission on each trade they place, similar to a broker commission.

Myfxbook charges too much commission from clients, I think the best way to copy signals is mql, commission is less than myfxbook

If you just want to share it for free with traders would probably be a good idea to tell the methodology or share the system instead of these shady tactics.

hello, where can i get your free signals?

How can I get this system. Please help and advise me on the same