Free Mentoring

I have personally experienced how hard it is to trade this market and a while ago I got a mentor. I paid and I was very happy with the mentoring, thanks to the mentor I think I have now reached the point that I can help people. I want to mentor somebody COMPLETELY FREE. I have an urge to give back to the Forex community and I want to help some traders. Like I said this is completely free and i will never ask for a dime I just want to help.

I just need to pick a student and I will be picky so if you want me to mentor you send me an email or a private message. In the mail tell me why you think I should mentor you.

This is not a scam in anyway I seriously just want to help somebody out.

My email is <[email protected]>

common guys I am giving you a chance to improve your trading instead of being part of the blind leading the blind.

Email sent :slight_smile:

I’m a disabled man looking to lift myself from poverty and homelessness. Help me would be help your better you Karma.:cool:

groovenator,

Be careful. You are taking on a huge responsibility. :slight_smile:

Make sure what you are teaching works in a channel and during a trend. Or have something different for each. I’m sure you have that. Just be careful ones mistakes don’t cost another’s their hard earned money. :o

I’m sure you will do your best.

I know its a huge responsibility and I have considered everything. I am consistently profitable and I know I can teach somebody else how to trade. I will make it clear from the start though that I am going to teach what has made me profitable and there is no guarantee it will make my student profitable.

Agreed. The purpose of a mentorship is to teach and learn. Making a profit should not be considered at this point in the process.

Agreed. The purpose of a mentorship is to teach and learn. Making a profit should not be considered at this point in the process.

I do agree as well.

I guarantee the student will go live before they are ready. It happens every time. You will recommend a minimum balance and they will have less. My friends, I am not speaking out of a lack of experience.

Good luck. I’m sure you will do well.