Free Profitable Signal from Full Time Trader Marcus

We can’t survive before it drops.
But it is part of trading. We have to wait for another opportunity.

Performance so far

EURGBP: Lock in profit (Move SL to BE), just dont wish to turn profit to lost :slight_smile:

I have done the same

EURGBP moved very fast, not in time to tell you guys move SL to break even
Pls remember I suggest to move SL to BE after reach 1R target in order to protect your capital

I broke even and then went short

Good job :slight_smile:

Be patient and wait for signals. We might have setup today.

hi, just found this thread at the right time…excited to try…btw thanks mate for sharing your signal

2015 Feb 13 : (Pending Order) Buy Stop USDJPY at 118.977 (S/L : 118.689 <28.8pips> , T/P : 119.661 <68.4pips> )

As I mentioned before, you have to cancel the order if the price hasn’t been triggered and hit the pre-set S/L. Same for LIMIT & STOP orders.

We will sit tight for any triggered order and move S/L to Break Even after reached 1R.

Free to ask me question here.

2015 Feb 13 : (Pending Order) Buy Limit XAUUSD at 1222.86 (S/L : 1219.49 <33.7pips> , T/P : 1230.99 <81.3pips> )

Triggered, let see how it goes

Usdjpy SL hit with small lost. Look forward to next trade …cheers

As we missed the pending order of gold by few pips and now it hits our preset target, we should cancel the XAUUSD pending order.
Sorry for the USDJPY, it is bad luck for us.

Anyway, have a nice weekend.

I am sincerely sorry for those follow my signals starting in these two days. Sometime market may not move as we expected. All we can do is to follow standard betting amount for every trade.

Let’s say your maximum loss is USD$100 in one trade but we aim for 1:2 RRR profit, you will gain USD$200 for winning trade. In worst case of 40% win rate, we are still in profit (of coz I can guarantee my system has at least 60-70% rate)

For more question about money management, you are free to ask here.

See you next week.

Agree…sad that Gold did not trigger as we expected or else we should be BE to this lost trade. Stay positive yeah~ Thanks for sharing your money management strategy.

You don’t need to be sorry for a couple of losing trades. If you can pick 60% - 70% winners with RR higher than 1:1, the system can be very profitable.

I look forward to your picks next week. Thanks for posting your picks.

[QUOTE=“MarcusChin;683138”]I am sincerely sorry for those follow my signals starting in these two days. Sometime market may not move as we expected. All we can do is to follow standard betting amount for every trade. Let’s say your maximum loss is USD$100 in one trade but we aim for 1:2 RRR profit, you will gain USD$200 for winning trade. In worst case of 40% win rate, we are still in profit (of coz I can guarantee my system has at least 60-70% rate) For more question about money management, you are free to ask here. See you next week.[/QUOTE]

They can’t all be winners dude , thanks for your tips I look forward to next week :slight_smile:

Are there any signals for today now that the market opens in an hour