Free Profitable Signal from Full Time Trader Marcus

Remove the pending order for S&P and USDCAD
Sadly we missed both entry by few pips and both hit our original target. But it’s part of trading. At least we already made profit from recent signal.
Have a good weekend :slight_smile:

Anyway it come to end of the week and new week is ahead of us to grab more pips. Enjoy our lovely weekend! Cheers!

Credit all goes to Marcus Chin.

Hello MarcusChin

What time do you send your signals? , for to be attentive , please

Enjoy the weekend :slight_smile:

Hi, mostly I send out pending order and most of you should able to enter the market even miss out the signal by few hours. I active all the day but sleep in late US session only.

2015 Mar 16 : (Pending Order) Buy Limit GBPJPY at 179.096 (S/L : 178.594 <50.2pips> , T/P : 180.609 <151.3pips> )

2015 Mar 16 : (Pending Order) Sell Limit NZDUSD at 0.73767 (S/L : 0.74076 <30.9pips> , T/P : 0.73149 <61.8pips> )

Both orders have been triggered. Free to leave me comment if any question to ask.

2015 Mar 16 : (Pending Order) Sell Limit S&P at 2060.08 (S/L : 2065.63 <55pips> , T/P : 2050.87 <92pips> )

The trade signals today may be too much to most of you, so pls follow good money management plan and don’t over-trading.

If you want to know my trading status, u can check out Full Time Trader Marcus System by MarcusChin | Myfxbook

S&P just got triggered.
GBPJPY has reached 1:1 level and you may consider take part of profit (+50 pips now) and move SL to break even

It’s the time to test our patience, sometime the market doesn’t give us any signals. So we’re better to stay away from the trading platform and wait for the best setup to come. Life is not only trading. Neighbour, family, parent are important as well

[QUOTE=“MarcusChin;689019”]The trade signals today may be too much to most of you, so pls follow good money management plan and don’t over-trading. If you want to know my trading status, u can check out Full Time Trader Marcus System by MarcusChin | Myfxbook[/QUOTE]

It’s set as private.

I knew that’s gonna happened! USD 99 is expensive based on your past performance. Anyway, good luck in your trading then.

signal started one month ago and with your recent performance is so not worth of 99USD per month. nice try and what a good marketing skill.

Performance in REAL money account can tell everything.
Full Time Trader Marcus System by MarcusChin | Myfxbook

[QUOTE=“MarcusChin;689887”]Performance in REAL money account can tell everything. Full Time Trader Marcus System by MarcusChin | Myfxbook[/QUOTE]

If 90 pips meant a 76% gain on a small account, what does that tell me about your use of leverage?

[I]“S&P just got triggered.
GBPJPY has reached 1:1 level and you may consider take part of profit (+50 pips now) and move SL to break even”
[/I]
It is totally different what I see on myfxbook:
GBPJPY - 60.6pips
S&P - 23.0pips

I think Mr Full Time Profitable Trader don’t tells the truth.