Free secret to stock market and forex market

Thank you for that. Now, I’m not saying the way I think is the ‘right’ way but there were a few things I didn’t agree with from my own experience and the way I see the market.

I find for me to be profitable week in week out I have to be trading with the ‘majority’. Because I want the market to move with me so I can get in and out in profit.

Its not the number of people that is important but the size everyone is trading in. If the minority of people have huge capital accounts then they can lose to the majority and supply all of the majority easily. I’m not a big fan of the way you have worded this or the mindset required for this to make sense. I dont believe beginners should think like this.

It’s not a scam. There are normal people who are profitable enough to pay their monthly bills, me included.

What is big? I sometimes trade £100 per pip with no problem getting in or out.

I dont believe trading has anything to do with being smart. You need a consistently profitable strategy that you follow day in day out with a regulated broker, suitable risk reward and risk management. Dont need to be smart/educated to do that.

I think itll be helpful for beginners to see different points of views.

1 Like

Of course. :+1:

What do I see, more like unecessary over reaction…

First of all, You claim to know that you are in the majority. How?? Do you have complete data like the market does??? If not, don’t make such a claim.

Secondly, you fail to understand that money have to come from somewhere. What ever the market does, it has to travel in direction of liquidity… No liquid, they can not pay you.

Thirdly, you fail to understand that understand that BIG is betting the sizes where you can be force into losing. Again, you fail to understand that majority have to lose to provide LIQUIDITY… All small losers from majority can ADD UP to like $1 from 1 milllion or perhaps 1 billion suckers… This is liquidy… LOL…

2 Likes

It is a legit scam like legit slavery. Depends on how you perceive it.

1 Like

Seems to me that he understands better than you. He’s simply providing another viewpoint.

You read a book, great! How’s your trading going? My guess is, since you believe it is all a scam, not too well.

Well, I ain’t losing… I am waiting for the market to get more greedy. I have plan to make a killing from the greed of the market. If you understand him more than so be it because I am more of computer scientist and mathematician. I prefer talking in data and mathematics… Only a few can really understand me.

If you fail to understand that $1 from 1 billion suckers is $1 billion in liquid money, then I have nothing more to say.

NOTE: The market can either give me a small profit OR ■■■■ with me and give better pricing by going down. However, I will just make more from the market later on… LOL… A smart man wins either way… LOL…This also means that market will always lose to a smart man.

1 Like

I didnt react, just gave you my point of view to some things you wrote.

I never claimed this. Not sure where you read that? I dont know anything, I can’t see who is buying or selling at the time I am. I just said I want to be a part of the majority as the market will be moving in that direction.

I’m not sure this makes sense. If there are buyers and sellers then the market will move in the direction when there are more of either. What do you mean travel in direction of liquidity?

For someone who has started a thread, you very quickly have nothing to say when your mindset/ knowledge is questioned. Do you actually want to help people or have you got something to sell? Because it might be quicker if you get to that.

I think you might be over complicating trading. Or maybe this is the way you understand it. Either way is fine, I was just giving a different way of looking at things.

There are some scammer amongst Forex brokers, like Macropay and HowtoPay Scam for example.

And slavery is simply a slavery. There is no legit or not.

1 Like

Well, what is a maid? The maid does all the work.

1 Like

she does all the cleaning I hope so she can not only get paid but get a tip! and charlyher I understand you.

this is the real issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

No. You don’t understand me… Why not let the market win little amounts a lot of time BUT I win once with huge amount. That’s my logiic: The market will have to pay a bigger price by winning small.

1 Like

Nothing to sell, just plain information for the bright.

1 Like

Well only time will tell. But I wont be waiting for that. I’ve read enough posts to know when something is not quite right. Best of luck.

You fail to see the difference between a servant and a slave? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Then nothing more is to be said on the subject.

If calling somebody a servant makes it sound legit or better, then so be it.

something like so…Charlyher? :wink:

NOT GOOD buddy. For all I care, this looks more like “after the fact” strategy testing results only… I need LIVE results from REAL LIVE account.

It is not a matter of simply how to call something but about essential difference between the two.

For instance, servants typically worked four to seven years in exchange for passage, room, board, lodging and freedom dues. While the life of an indentured servant was harsh and restrictive, it wasn’t slavery. There were laws that protected some of their rights.

you are somehow confused, it is live. And all orders were placed AHEAD of the news event.

here is the demo, but lets not talk about demo…