From $170 to $2500

Good evening,

lot of work today with bad results. It is summary of today´s trading. Morning market was really crazy and I catched 4 full losses. During the day another. At this moment I am holding long positions so I will see what happened tommorow and during night. I really know how my strategy works and days like this will be here so I am ok with it. I did not make any mistake with trading so I am happy I followed my strategy and will be following next days, weeks,…

Btw. look at graph how point of BUY/SELL zone was taken as a big area.
GL with trading!

We are in BUY zone, but still not confirmed for me. Point of B/Z is 1.1183

for me confirmed BUY zone.

Good evening,

Today was good day for me. As you know I was long from yesterday and today after I posted confirmed BUY zone I entered into trade as my strategy suggested. During the day I closed both position from yesterday on profit-target and scaled out some of my today´s position. Unfortunately market turned direction and now my profit is not great. Now i have stop on BE for rest of the position. So I will see.

Plan for tommorow will be same as every day. I will determin B/S point and after confirmation I will be looking for entry.

Here is a report.

I wish to everybody great trading.

B/S zone is 1.1201. We are now on SELL zone, but I want to wait for confirmation.

Hello traders,

I am here with Friday report… It was again difficult day. Market did not hold trend so I ended with small loss.

Overall I am +1.2%last week so I hope the next week will be better. My goal is to make around +5% per month.
From the next week I also start to trade same strategy on GBPUSD. If you have any question about my strategy do not hesitate me to contact on skype.

Here is a report:

GL trading next week. :slight_smile:

[B]B/S zones for tommorow:[/B]
EURUSD: 1.1192
GBPUSD: 1.5169

Hello traders,

did not write for a long time, because I was fully employed by trading. After long time I can say I am a profitable trader.
Here is my small portion of my trading statement. It is much much longer but you can see what you have to do. I think it is really easy, minimaze losses and let run profits. I would like to motivate new traders. Never give up, work hard, be disciplined and results will come. If you read my posts here I really fighting with it also. So be patient.

Done for today, daily target achieved.
27 trades. 11 winners. 16 loosers. 41% winn.

GL!

Hi, can you give me your file on that proper position sizing?