From tech to trade

Hello traders !

I’m hoping to learn more about trading and to find out how people think tech should be helping traders.

I’m guessing there are more traders that are going to be looking for coders and programmers so they can help them to build an EA

@justshell agreed what shell said. People are definitely going to be looking for help on their EA & anything else that can help automate their strategies.

1 Like

Maybe a consistently profitable trader can explain why they want an EA.

1 Like

Hopefully tech can help. Subject knowledge has to be first priority, and this looks like a good place to get started.

For sure! You’ll definitely get some knowledge here and I’m pretty certain you’ll find other places similar to enhance your knowledge. Regardless of that I hope you enjoy your time here. More importantly we are all here to help each other get better. You’ll find some good info in the forum stickies as well.

yea there’s definitely all kinds of traders here from all diff backgrounds. I had a mentor that had an EA that he had purchased from someone in Russia. I saw how it worked first-hand, and it was crazy. He used to trade the news with it and made massiveee gains. He just had to choose a few settings before trading, and just let the robot do its thing. He’s no longer a mentor of mine because he was all about himself and really wasn’t looking to help anyone succeed, and wouldn’t even allow me to purchase it from him -_-

Pray tell, what does ‘EA’ stand for?

EA stands for “Expert Adviser”

2 Likes

basically it’s just a written program that trades for you

1 Like

@justshell, how does one go about finding a mentor?

I see. Thanks.

I found mine through social media,

Greetings @neilharbinger! Welcome to the community! Have you been through the School of Pipsology? There’s definitely a lot to learn there. :slight_smile:

Thanks ! I am doing. Expect questions …

Welcome to babypips @neilharbinger! Hope to hear more from you. Good luck on your trading journey. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to hear that! Good luck and see you around! :slightly_smiling_face: