FRUSTRATING FOREX JOURNEY - Mentoring

find what you excel in , it could be anything .If you made £500,000 from trading hypothetically what would you do next . Though people have their system and are profitable every year trading still has an element of luck

you probably got an inquisitive mind and think forex trading the answer, i know why i trade i get bored eventually

People who are consistently profitable in trading are not lucky. Luck is random but consistency is not. Luck is short term but consistency is long term. Consistent profitable traders have the right mental attitude and beliefs about trading. They have also discovered their edge because they put in high probability trades. High probability is not luck but a result of effort and striving.

You remind me of what Steenbarger, a trading psychologist said. In his words if you fear boredom more than loss, you will experience the two eventually.

Night. :slight_smile:

sorry your right what i meant they be people on here who will be profitable every year.Its how you INTERPRET luck ,trading is still random

im not bored ive made alot of money in the last few weeks i believe you need goals then move on

i believe in myself not Steenbarger

I feel that would be a waste of time and money. And some people may even give up before giving it a proper chance. This is also probably why people chop and change strategies instead of letting it play out in the long term. They dont know what they are doing wrong. They then come here after losing money asking ‘where am I going wrong’ and the answer is simple, had you read this book or studied this course you would not have made those mistakes. They can still make the mistake but now you know why, instead of thinking maybe I’m not cut out to be a trader.

Theres no luck involved. Its persistence, risk management and discipline.

i actually change that lol i probably still trade but not day trade 24/5

im content i learnt that way ive even got back the money i lost initially which was a substantial sum and fair profit but we all different

yes true but individually every trade has randomness