Full steam ahead with my Forex journey

Hello Babypips community!

My name is Isagani Esteron and I started learning about trading about a year ago although I had to focus my time on a new job I got a couple of months later.

I started learning again on November 2018 and I am so glad I stumbled upon the babypips course which laid out everything in an organized way.

I really want to become a full time Forex trader not for the money but for the time and freedom it would give me by working for myself.

I still am a Newbie but I know enough that trading requires time and patience. I have planned out my journey and given myself 1 full year to learning and practicing before I even consider trading with real money.

I know that I will face challenges and hurdles along the way but I am very optimistic that I will achieve my goal.

I am very happy to be part of this community!

4 Likes

Hola Isagani Esteron. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. LOL

Welcome. Study hard. Here’s a link to some book. Pick your poison /Free Download/

2 Likes

Muaahahahahaha… welcome to the new world brother we shall now begin the initiation :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: just kidding welcome to our Home we love you. make sure your life is changed here and may the pips be with you:pray::pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Welcome to the babypips community Isagani! I tried to go through the school as quickly as I could because I’ve started it a couple of times before and lost interest or got busy with other things that I couldn’t prioritize learning forex trading. I feel if I didn’t do that then I wouldn’t have finished again. Are you going through the school or demo trading already? :blush:

Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

1 Like

Hello @CoinLady. Yeah, I also do have trouble completing the course quickly since I have other things to do. Although I stick to it and taking it slow.

I’m just going through the school now, no demo trading yet. Thanks!

1 Like

I see. It’s better to do what works for you. Good luck! :blush:

1 Like

Hello Isagani! Thanks for sharing something about yourself. I love your positive attitude! Hope to see you around and good luck in your journey into trading!