Full time FX trader

Hi all, I would like to introduce myself as a 19-year-old self-taught FX trader.

I grew up in a county in the UK called Cornwall and I am still down here to this day, It’s a county that doesn’t have much if anything when it comes to good paying jobs. I started off as an electrician and transferred over to trading the financial markets as this is where my passion lies and it’s 100% true when people say “If you do what you love you’ll never work a day in your life”.

I am currently 80% profitable in my strategy and have 3 years of trading experience and currently trading on behalf of a prop firm.

I am looking for 2-3 people to create a telegram group and learn more tips and tricks off of each other, I would prefer to work with beginners as my whole goal in my life is to help others better themselves.

2 Likes

Hey, welcome to BabyPips! Do you have a myfxbook account by any chance or something showing your stats?

I don’t actually! I haven’t ever been involved with anyone or needed anything like that! Thanks for the suggestion though I will take a look on setting one up!

I don’t actually! I haven’t ever been involved with anyone or needed anything like that! Thanks for the suggestion though I will take a look on setting one up!

Yea, just link your trading account there, or show something showing you’re an actual trader. Anyone can come on here and write the same post. It’s all about trust with majority of the people here

1 Like

yeah dude 100%, i’ll look into it.

Hi

Im a beginner from South Africa

Hello BradWatts132! I hope you can also share your knowledge here in the community. :slight_smile:

Hi… happy to hear about this. Add me up