Fundamental analysis or technical analysis

Well for sure it doesn’t bite and I am fan of learning too so why not?

I prefer both but I am not good at fundamental analysis even though it is more useful than technical analysis.

1 Like

If you ask me to pick one of them, then I will pick fundamental analysis up for sure.

1 Like

When I need to take quick market view, I follow technical analysis but when I have time, I rely on both.

1 Like

It could be a wise decision, as I have researched it as well.

fundamental analysis for me because it is what actually moves the market.

This is true, but price always has to move from a starting place - TA figures where that place is likely to be, FA figures the direction of the move.

You will see sayings such as ‘buy low’ or ‘sell high’ which makes sense - if you encounter FA suggesting a buy especially a few days before a news release yet price is selling then use TA for the buy (or vice versa)

I will vote for fundamental analysis because technical analysis will help traders to catch the trend but fundamental analysis helps traders understand the future market flow.

While technical analysis can help identify trends and potential entry and exit points, fundamental analysis provides valuable insights into the underlying factors that influence market movements in the long term.

Technical analysis will help you take a quickest view of the market whereas fundamental analysis is a bit lengthy.

Fundamental analysis is always preferred but the fact is that I am good at this analysis so I mostly trade relying on technical analysis.

Yes,trading based on technical analysis is a valid approach, and many traders find success using this method.