Fundamentals questions

There’s been a year now since I’ve started to read about forex, and I’ve finally got a trading plan which I’m ready to test on a demo account. I feel confident about my technical analysis skills but I can’t say the same about fundamentals.

There are a lot of articles around and news and a lot of stuff to read. How to filter really important news from those which might not move the forex market very much or not at all ? I’m planning to be a swing trader : positions will be closed by the end of the week.

Is there some really good blog / youtube channel to be updated every day/couple of days of the situation on the main currencies (EUR/USD/JPY/CHF ) ?

Thank you

Im interested in learning more about the underlying fundamentals in forex as well.

I am however of the opinion that the end result of all fundamental factors are inherit in price, therefore I will always be a TA trader

2 Likes

Learn fundamental analysis indeed more complex than technical analysis, some trader using COT to measure volume transaction usd, and some another using calendar economy on forexfactory and other place to look update news.
I think when you trade on demo and really profitable using technical analysis , its already enough to making profit on real account, although less understand with fundamental analysis as long as keep using risk management plan

This is gibberish.

Seriously, Bearish, have you ever thought of using “Google translate” instead of whatever translation engine you’re using now? It might make your posts understandable.

1 Like

what do you mean by that?