FX Group System

the system looks good…will demo it and post the result…
thanks

@ koala666

Why the thread is closing?
I was following your thread on forexfactory forums and from there also suddenly the thread got closed and now the same thing happening on this forums?

Is it because of the trading system?
So from now where can I get your updates? I really like your system and want to get updates in the future.

Anyone tried this on a daily TF?

guys if you check his statement many of the trades taken are not based on this system. He probably has some other system and maybe pushing for managed accounts or a signal service.

Although I appreciate his sharing I find many trades taken are not based on the system and system rules he posted.

just my 2 cents

:slight_smile:

He explained why that is and how he trades. Those post may be “deleted” now.

all very strange dont you think?

why has this thread been closed and the one on FF??

this one hasnt even been running that long?!

seems odd…anybody know the real reasons and who this guy really is?..

He probably got all thr managed accounts he wanted so no point maintaining a thread which isn’t the actual system he trades.

I looked at his website, I’ts kinda lame. If he was any good, he could afford to buy a domain name and hire a webmaster

I studied that statement well, rather spectacular? I wouldn’t trade this system though, I tend away from Indicators somewhat. He doesn’t follow them either, but has done his homework and has the diamond eye. Something you get from staring too long at different charts. If you plot his curve, you get to see the mistakes, and the wins.

So the system which he is giving out is good or fake?
I tried using his system on demo account, and it works. But here I am seeing that he is closing his threads, so whats up with that?

At the end does his system works?

Exactly why it is closed.

Sorry my “free” site looked “lame”. I should have put a few more hours of my life into the making of it! So sorry it does not meet your high standards.

I am also sorry that i personally emailed 511 people copies of the system in 1 weekend, yet 7 can manage to send a reply saying “thank you”.

Of course TalonD, not only should i spend 100’s of hours helping people, i should hire a webmaster too. But im sure you wouldn’t want to know about my site (.com) that offers free signals either because i made that too.

Its amazing, how many want thier free lunch served up for them on a silver platter.

You have the system, either use it or dont. Up to you.

For those of you who actually have taken the 2 mins out to say thanks and who actually have something positive to say, i wish you all the best.