Fx traders challenge - 100 live trades

GREAT NEWS
Fellow followers, I have just found my way around creating a video. I just tested it and it appears to work. I didn’t go as far as uploading or saving the video when prompted since it was the first attempt. But I have seen others using such software so with 15 years experience in IT I am sure I can figure this out! Even though I finished with IT ten years ago! and the technology is far more advance lol

In any case, stay tune since I will be creating a brand new thread under the “Trading Systems” section since my future videos will be more suited in such section. I will let you know and hopefully you guys will continue to follow my videos.

My intention is to “forecast” the set ups so you can have time to trade them. When I post “real time trades” some may miss out because our time zones are different, but when “forecasting” I believe it might give more notice so you can be on the look out!..

anyway, the videos will also contain some “tutorials” on my trading strategy. I hope I can show and tell each of my 4-type of trading set ups that I have mostly used during my “100 real time (live) trades challenge”…

happy trading :slight_smile:

My Trading Strategy Video Part I
Hi fellow traders, finally, my first video. Please go easy since it is my very first time using and filming a video. I hope to improve with experience.
I am aiming for two types of videos:
(1) Educational: where I review past trades or even perhaps missed opportunities, my trading method, including candlesticks, examples of my 4 category of trade set ups, etc
(2) Forecasting: where I will forecast set ups that I see in the making and that will fit with one of my four trade categories like the recent crown set up, etc.

Happy trading :slight_smile:

My Trading Strategy Part I

My Trading Strategy Video Part II
Following on my “educational” video series (see previous post)

Here we have part II. This video focus on a detailed description of the “Type A” trades set up that I trade as part of my defined strategy.
This is the simplest, and perhaps of no much interest to the majority of you since we all know how to “trade with the trend” the “trend is your friend”…but nevertheless I want to provide a complete series as we move onto the more interesting “forecasting videos”

If the direct video link doesn’t work, click on
My Trading Strategy Video Part II

My Trading Strategy Video Part III

Here we are with part III. This video focus on a detailed description of the “Type B” trades set up when a candlestick formation breaks the inner trend line

My Trading Strategy Video Part III

happy trading

My Trading Strategy Video Part IV

We are now looking at the “Crown Reversal” set up (Type “C”) of my 4-class trading strategy
Happy trading

PS my apologies for the background noise, I believe my computer was overheating or something

My Trading Strategy Video Part IV

My Trading Strategy Video Part V
Hi there, in this part v of my trading strategy video series I am exploring group D, swing trade Fibonacci 78.6% and the non documented new Group E “EMAs and Fibonacci Convergences” set up
As I was recording the previous videos I realised that all up there were 6-types of trades set ups that I was trading during my 100 real time challenge, not 5 as I have been saying. So here I go thru group D and group E. In my next video I will look at the most dangerous of all the group F “counter trend trading” which I itch so much to trade but it has cost me more than not…

The example I am using in this Video Part V is from a real time trade I posted on the post number 242 (below). This trade ended up on +120pips with a risk of 65pips (for me on the time I traded) for the example had one caught the entry at the opening of the day candle it cost 57pips. Anyway, once more I hope you enjoy this video.

Real Time Swing Trade 786 post 242:

My Trading Strategy Video Part V

AUD/USD & EUR/USD
I will be posting a technical video on these attached trade set ups.
I will also be continuing my strategy video series hopefully this weekend. I am a bit tied up at the moment
happy trading

My FX Trading Strategy Video Part VI
Dear fellow traders, we are back continuing my video series…don’t worry almost done!
following on…

In this video we go thru group E “emas bounce” type of trades set up and group F “against the trend” using RSI divergence. The latter, my least favourite, but one that I am keen to crack. basically to find a way to reduce the number of losing trades before we hit the winning one…this group success rate is by far the lowest of all 6…
I hope you enjoy this video, I kind of run out of time since I also include a quick review with samples for each type

My next couple of videos will be for:
(a) Bankroll management, pyramid trading, cancel & replace technique which basically is just @riding the trend@
(b) Technical analysis on the AUD/USD and EUR/USD trades I just entered live and in demo and posted in the post above.

My Forex Trading Strategy Part VI

My FX Trading Strategy Video Part VII -Final

Following on…

The final episode of my basic yet successful trading strategy is here!. In this video I look at the old time topic of Bankroll Management. I also will show an example of my very own “Milestone Approach” that I have mentioned in a few posts and videos before.
We also will look at a “Cancel & Replace” method I learnt long time ago with one forex trading education group from which I learnt my trading. This method coupled with an “Exit / Reverse” approach has by far been the most profitable of any other methods I used, like Fibonacci Extensions, etc.

When you combine the above with Gann’s Pyramid Trading approach, well, there is no stopping
:slight_smile:

The next set of videos will be real time (where possible) forecasting trades set ups like the AUD/USD and EUR/USD trades I just entered last Friday and so forth…Stay tuned!

PS all of you viewers, please LIKE or SUBSCRIBE to My Youtube Channel, it is simply encouraging to continue doing videos if my fellow traders are enjoying or benefiting from it…

happy trading!

My Forex Trading Strategy Video Final -Money Management

FX Trader’s Challenger Results -RECAP
Before I move onto the more interesting videos, here is a quick review of the real time posted 100 trades results. I have quantified my “edge” which I hope in the future to increase resulting in even higher pips profits. I am thinking that perhaps in say 3-6 months time I might start another set of at least 50 real time trades to compare my edge then to the first challenge…
Anyway, feel free to skip this video if you already are a “believer” on “simple is better, less is more”…

My next video and post is on the Active Trade Set Up: EUR/USD and AUD/USD which you might still be able to get in…

Happy trading

Click: RECAP VIDEO: Trader’s Challenge - 100 Real Time Trades EDGE Calculation

WEEK AHEAD Mon 12 June 2017: AUD/USD & EUR/USD
Following on my previous post…

In this video I explain the technical reasons for this still OPEN Trades I took last Friday night during the London Trading session.

I am hoping to find a good “consistent” way to title, and present my videos…so bare with me and I guarantee I will achieve such “consistency” since it is in my nature!

Happy Trading :slight_smile:

Click: Open Trades: AUD/USD, EUR/USD

TRADE REAL TIME: USD JPY 12 June 2017 London Opening
In this VIDEO I enter a trade on real time during the video whilst also analysing 5 other crosses

So far we have 3 active trades: EUR/USD, AUD/USD and now USD/JPY
Watch the video to also see what other entry/set up we are waiting for…

Happy trading:

Trades Reviews during Asian Session Jun 13 2017
Following on…

In this video we review the progress of our first 3 trades since we started the video series. This 3 trades are still open.

We are starting the demo with $5K and using the usual 5% risk per trade so we can use this to see the progress with our chosen trades and hopefully this will give me some insight on how much we improve in discipline and consistency for the next months…

happy trading

Trades Update June 14 2017
New Trades NZD/USD (NU) & GBP/JPY (GJ)
Closed Trade USD/JPY = 0 pips
Open Trades: NU, EU, AU, GJ

ALERT: GJ LONG EXIT & REVERSE SHORT
We have reversed our position on the G/J for a quick short towards what we believe will be the right tip of a Bull Crown. We reversed due to a Type E bear trade
NOTE: We are BULLISH on the GBP/JPY but we are waiting to find a proper entry long. Meanwhile, we are shorting hoping to catch a retracement ride for a few pips…

VLog Trades Update Jun 15 2017 AM
Well, the exit reverse on the G/J paid off…:slight_smile:

Overall, after 6 trades we executed since I commenced the Videos we are down in our Bank by 5% :frowning:

Onto the next!

PS I usually adjust the Win% once I complete my “snapshot” records…

GBP/JPY Finally Back Long in a "Group C Trade
The Bull Crown I mentioned on my video in this previous post, appeared to have formed and I have now traded it.

I will discuss this Bull Crown in my next video when available

Correction Update of Spreadsheet :frowning:
I have spread in the premium and holding costs into the trades to adjust the overall results of -$300 we are at currently in our Demo Account last balance being $4,700 with one open trade (G/J)

I will create my video over the weekend.
We are still bullish on the G/J with a challenge to "stick around for at least 800 pips! :blush: …if we can …

happy trading

REAL TIME TRADE: USD/JPY Long Type "F"
In this video I discuss live the opening of this long trade and the technical reasons for it.
I also will question my current “Break Even” rule…

USD/JPY: +120 pips …
GBP/JPY: +160 pips…
AUD/USD: New trade…

I will be updating via a video today or over the weekend…