Fx traders challenge - 100 live trades

USD/JPY +150pips GBP/JPY +200 pips and growing

In this video I discuss my plan for these two winning trades were we are now "free-rolling"
We discuss the AUD/USD and EUR/USD as we await…

PS After being down -6% we are currently approaching +20%…these are the times we remember why we love trading!

Happy trading

USD/JPY & GBP/JPY Long Trades Closed at +180 pips / Now Short
Now we have exit and reverse both of this trades.
I will make a video analysis on the Short Trades if possible

Long GJ,. Closed UJ
unfortuantely I couldn’t update my video or this forum earlier neither could applied the changes to my demo account only to my live account. So here we will have a “divergence” in results from my demo account t(which I use to publish my trades as it mirrors my live trades) so be it.
anyway, I will leave the demo to be stopped out and show a loss…I am sure I will recoup in the demo though!
happy trading

GJ Long Trade: Exit at +40pips 142.22

GJ Short Trade on the making?
Wont have time to make a video prior to this set up but I will do a review and tech analysis on why I felt this worth trading short.
Watch the upcoming video to also see where we will be turning back into bull …as I see an upcoming crown in the making…
happy trading :slight_smile:

From Bear to Bull…GBP/JPY Real Time Trade: Ascending Triangle

Hi dear traders, i wish I stuck to my “forecast”…or maybe not.
We had a couple of mixed signals, and a bit of whiplash. We survived it by still being ahead on our live account, but our Demo account took a hit.
To summarise a bit what happened, all to do with the G/J

Sometimes when we stick to our trading method (the trading selection part) we have these situations, specially when the market is in a very tricky juncture…

I am back long, however, taking a risk based purely on my bullish bias of a few videos ago. but I suggest to “wait for the completion of the current ascending triangle” which is considered a bullish continuation pattern. Due to day commitments, I sometimes need to take a “gamble” and go with my intuition, and this is pretty much one of those times.
So happy trading…

ps: I am not turning back into bearish even if the market reverses. As much as I am bullish, I still have in back of my mind the possibility of the gbp to retrace back to about 140.30 area which is the 618 of the most recent upswing and behind the broken Day Down Trend Line, however, that is due by end of week…if so happens in which case this “ascending triangle in the making” never completed…and instead the gbp would’ve travel to form a Bull Crown…on a larger timeframe…

In Summary:

1. Long Entry if the current Ascending Triangle breaks out: one 4hour or 2hr candle close above 142.33 with the stop at least at 141.60
  2. Long Entry if the current Ascending triangle doesn’t complete, the pound heads towards the 618 (140.30 area) to form a right tip of a new bull crown ----UNLIKELY

Happy trading :slight_smile:

Long GJ Class “D” Paid Off +140pips!
Unfortunately my video on this active demo trade comes a bit late.
I traded a beautiful 786 Hammer on the GJ for a nice 140 pips and up 20% so far on this month real account, whilst my Demo account is lagging behind…I haven’t been able to perfectly mirror my trades on the demo, but I rather have this situation than the otherway around!

So, here we explain the trade (I am out of it already on the real account at +140pips) but I missed closing the demo at that time, so we are leaving the demo trade at b/e…

In any case, this video demonstrate a beautiful “D” day winning trade! Watch and enjoy…

PS: We are waiting to re-enter (in our live account) and to add to (in our Demo) since after further analysis I believe there will be a nice entry coming up soon… I hope I can make such entry on a real time video…but like I have mentioned I am busy outside trading which is making it a bit difficult at the moment. Having said that, those of you that have watched and subscribe to my channel already have the tools to pick up these type of trades anyway!!

Happy trading! :slight_smile:

YouTube

Real Time Trades: GBP, EUR
we are back on the horse…racing towards a win or a lose? we do not know…in this video I go thru my current two trades which we just entered and also manage our risks…
stay tuned for either a re-entry (in event of getting stopped out) or top ups (as our trades get further confirmation)

REAL TIME TRADE -GBP Long

In this video we continue adding to our active long and managing our risks and profits…
stay tuned for further entries and upcoming review of the other open trade: EUR

Real Time Trades Update & Review +130pips…
we review the progress of our three positions on the GBP and also our fourth position on the EUR
We also review what we missed out on the AUD …a group “B” trade…:frowning:

ps I am quite happy doing the videos, it has helped me be “more disciplined and centered” with my trading which in turn it has reflected in appro 28% increase in my bank so far this month…
can I improve from last months 40%? we will have to wait and see…

Real Time Trade: GBP/JPY Now Closed
we have chosen to close our GBP positions on further analysis. I shall make an update video
of the Exit Long and Reverse Short tomorrow during the Tokyo session…

It is just about determination that we need to have, as it is not possible to get anywhere if we are not determined, so we just need to focus on that part. I believe it’s not just Forex but every business that’s challenging, so we need to make sure we do hard work and trade through proper plan, as it will ensure good profits for us and also will make us work smoothly. If we do these things correctly then we could gain plenty.

Hi fellow trades and diary…
I haven’t been able to prepare my latest real time trade video on the G/J. And currently my broker site is down for scheduled weekly maintenance. So my video should come out on Monday during the Tokyo Video…

So a quick update:
G/J: Currently Short
E/U: Currently Long and going only for a few pips (75)

Happy trading and a great weekend to all

REAL TIME TRADE: AUD/USD
REVIEW OF OPEN TRADES: GBP/JPY, EUR/USD
Finally able to run my analysis and make the video on the way…

All trades closed. Awaiting for new set ups…

REAL TIME TRADE: GBP/JPY SHORT
Wow after not being that clear on my views on the GBP, what a nice set up we have here in the forming…I have not come across with such Crown formation that appears to be forming here…
I will be posting an updated video tomorrow…

Real Time Trade: Short GJ

Long Trade Review -GBP/JPY
Fellow traders, I am sorry I couldn’t do this video last night. In here, I now review my current open long trade on the GBP/JPY which I traded last night and we are still on it riding it. We will see how far we can go…I also mention in my video when and at what price I foresee this current up trend to reverse…will we be right? only time will tell I guess

Click Video: YouTube

Short G/J
As discussed in my video, I expected the G/J to go to around the 146.10-146.50 area (786 of the large down-swing), after forming a nice shooting star it appears to be holding on perhaps for an overdue retracement
We have now short it and see what happens…
note: we still can expect a rally higher since there has not been a RSI divergence in the higher time frames…like the 4h chart…

happy trading
ps I will post my open trade review tomorrow…or sometime over the weekend

REAL TIME TRADE: GBP/JPY Open Short Trade Update
following on

here is the video,

it is not too late to enter this trade which I traded at midnight last night on a Shooting Star. At about 4:30am (Oz Time) it formed also an Engulfing candle making it an overall Evening Star and Type D trade…

happy trading! :slight_smile: