FX-(Wo)Men Honorary Members list

Hello traders!

Some people may wonder what all this is about…

In the transition from the old BabyPips site to the new one
there were a few changes, including trust levels replacing the old system where so many posts increased your status.

However, it would be handy to repost this list of current/former FX-(Wo)Men honorary members by @Ananais:

Some, like me and @PipNRoll , had not made it into that list at the time, and others would need to be added too, like @anon46773462, because they have more than 1000 posts and would qualify (under the old system). @peterma and @eddieb are also FX-Men honorary members now, as are @gp00053 . @SimonTemplar , @SweetPip , @krugman25, and others.

If you are an honorary FX-(Wo)Man, please add yourself to this thread, just so we know who you are.

If a moderator were able to produce a list of existing FX-(Wo)Men honorary members, it would be even handier!

Cheers

1 Like

Just to compare, this is the new system, explained by @Pipstradamus :slight_smile:

Under this system, for example, I am at level 2 of 4, i.e. ‘Member’, but under the old system I was at level 4 of 4 (FX (Wo)Men honorary member came after Superior Master Contributor, Senior Member, and Junior Member).

:slight_smile:

1 Like

So, mine shown as “ Member” as a “ Trust Level “…

I know for the fact that I cannot be trusted LOL!

This rules still spinning in my head. Perhaps Ill come back in another year or two and things will change again :slight_smile:

PNR

1 Like