Fxcomment signal service discussion

what is more nice is when you have many trades even if one went south you are still in profit :slight_smile: i like thatā€¦ not like providers with one or two trades for the whole week if something went bad if you are lucky youll be in breakeven

Hi ! It looks interesting but for somebody living in western europe, is there a sense to suscribe to this ? Basically, itā€™s only intraday so I would miss most of them ? Thanks for the info.

Thanks ! Itā€™s actually a good news for me then. I will give it a try.

While it is true in theory, all positions were basically buying USD. If USD would lose ground, for whatever reason, all your positions would turn bad at the same time.

Just saying. Itā€™s important to be careful here.

I noticed but I didnā€™t write anything. When you have too many traders all on certain currency, in this case USD then if they got it wrong (no one has 100% accuracy) it becomes expensive. I am just watching the updates here and see how they do because their performance is not public, you need to pay to see it.

A milli a milli a milli

I kept the usd jpy as I was expecting it to collapse also I was trying to get in eur jpy and gbp jpy but it moved so fast

Iā€™m in love with this service :60:

Issued a new signal now 3 floatingā€¦ Iā€™m already with 50% increase in my account but letā€™s see how fast I can double it with them :59:

Dear Derrick, I didnā€™t get you as we are here discussing the performance of specific signal provider. Your comments could be put in a thread you create. I guess you missed the right place

Actually Iā€™m new comer to babypips and I donā€™t know who created this thread, but I want to clarify 2 things about those guys there in FxComment as I noticed in the short period since I joined their service:

1- Yesterday, before issuing a signal on USDSGD, they sent messages to the subscribers to ask if the pair exists in their terminals or not and when they found that the majority dont have it in their brokers, they didnā€™t send. So that, I felt as if they lead the group as well and they do care about their subscribers.

2- They are very honest about the statistics they announce about their performance.

They are really good

The nzd exploded ā€¦ those guys are magicians not traders what a performance ā€¦ where they were year ago I might been in Paris by now

While we were talking and extra 1k from nzd ā€¦ guys Iā€™m not showing up to work tomorrow. Decision has been made lol

Is this service automated somehow? Or do you get notifications and then you have to implement yourself?

Thanks for the tip!

You have to enter your own trades. They send you an email alert when they have a new trade recommendation. They also post it on their website.

As yohec said itā€™s not automated there is team of analysts ( managed by the guy whoā€™s in the whatā€™s app photo) and he send us the signals during the euro and us time zone mostly ā€¦ and I never found an automated expert that works

It sounds great, but Iā€™m not seeing any review or ratings online so Iā€™m a little skeptical. I donā€™t really care about the $45, I just donā€™t want to get my hopes up.

By the way, what do you mean by they send you notification mostly in US times zones? Between 6am and 6pm New York Time, kind of thing??

Thanks again for the info.

Best thing to do is just sign up for 1 month and try it out to see if it fits your schedule and trading style. Trade small positions at first until you get confident with the service.

[B]What a respect !!!
[/B]

They have send email to their subscribers and as Iā€™m one of them, Iā€™m astonished from their respect and their real care to protect the money of their users, not like others.

As I canā€™t place a link here because I m new to babypips, I ask old users here if one of them is a subscriber to fxcomment to place the link they send via whatsapp which is a copy of the official mail they sent today.

In general, we are still in green this week and they apologize for new clients that joined their service in the last 2 days because, they didnā€™t make profits in the second half of the week.

Those guys are amazing and they make continuous communications with their clients.

I donā€™t know if they see this post or not, but actually, I want to thank them very much in front of all participants here and I ll send them a private thanks mail.

I didnā€™t calculate exactly, but we finished the week in greenā€¦

Total I guess is about 190 pips profit although the market showed volatile movements.

I think, next week will be better and for me, I have passed over 900 pips profits in three weeks. Thanks God.

Actually they are careless about marketing them selves when there performance is awesome until now there was no week with a net loss itā€™s always close to 200 and reach 600 pips weekly so I think give it a try so you can judge your self . I have been with maybe all the known signal providers and I never found one close to their performance