Fxcomment signal service discussion

Their last performance looks good, bur this week performance was just terrible for me, and I’m somehow disappointed.

I had also decided to give them chance for a month but I would think twice and double check on their new signals.

And we finished the week with a ridiculous move from the signal provider.
Closing 4 running trades, and right after closing them US dollar jumps up, and since all the 4 positions were against USD, if we had kept them we could earn 150+ pips per trade, means total of 600+ pips.

And the reason of closing them as stated by the signal provider was, we are keeping them so long and better we close them now… To me it looks so silly to provide such reasons for closing/opening trades while you technically and fundamentally analyse the market and trends!

To Koko53, you can be happy as you believe you earned enough from them, but allow me to not be happy as I lost cause of following them in my first week, and I should share my experience here to everyone. We shouldn’t always say only good things we should also highlight negative points as well.

I may also express positive things from them if I see any in future. Hopefully there will be +ve things to highlight.

As of now, I don’t recommend fxcomment because of terrible moves during this week.

jamshidz

Of course, we should share all points, but for me consolidating in performance after big profits in the previous period is normal.

Second again your choices of words arent suitable …again, you are too aggressive for a loss of 100 or 150 pips seems to be unreasonable.

I dont know if you tried signals providers before joining fxcomment or not, but if you tried you ll know the difference.

For reasons, they stated you didnt mention the right message , the provider said he want to protect the capitals from strong fluctuation… I dont know from where you took " keeping so long" expression. He said he want to avoid sharp actions ahead of NFP

Awful, terrible, negative, silly … Still for me, inappropriate with 1 week experience with a small amount of pips lost.

And I m not " the provider" bro I m a follower like you and I dont defend them. I just want to be fair and also I advise you to be calm again without such continuous attacking after 5 days of trading with any service fcomment or what so ever. This is my point herein.

Hope in the future you make a huge profit brother.

Hi
My first post here.Just by checking the past results of fxcomment( if all the results are true? it is quite clear that you should be prepared for drawdowns in the region of 750 pips.Past results are no guarantee that the drawdowns could even get higher.Just my 2cents worth.

If you follow their risk management plan your DD will be relatively low below 10%. You can adjust that based on your risk tolerance level.

Today there was two signals, closed manually with 117 + 58 pips.

This almost covered the last week -177pips trade.

This is my second week with them. will see if I will renew at the end of the month.

Yes, we started the week with a good profit.
But for me i lost -177 pips on a 1.5 lots and after that loss i decided to go for smaller lots to be more conservative until i get into some confidence level with them. So for me there should be 3 more trades like this to recover last week loss.

But anyhow, i feel not bad today about those 2 trades.

Good luck to all of us for more pips in future.

Adios.

Closed two signals for 68 pips. No more trades running now.

They are saying that new signals will be sent shortly.

are you back in pip profit?

titan,

You get an email and a WhatsApp notification in the following format:

XXXJPY: Sell @ XX.20 Zones

TP: XX.05 (often there is no TP, manual closing)
SL: XX.10

Plus a graph. No probabilities.

You then receive updates which might include closing manually, moving stops etc. Probably no more than 3 trades open, usually closed before weekend.

Quite happy with the service, he is quite a cautious trader, and there has been one big -177 pip loss. Otherwise good pips and a good track record.

Very nice :slight_smile:

Two signals against JPY running and we are at almost -100 pips …
Hopefully we can recover back to come out of those with some profit

GBPJPY hit SL.

The other one still running.

EURJPY will most probably also hit SL.
I dont really understand why trading in favor of EUR & GBP in the current situation prior to Brexit.

Buying GBPJPY for sure was not a wise choice…

Yes it looks like it will hit SL.

We are in deep **** this week.
everything red except usdjpy which is also going down

After we had a SL on gbpjpy for -140 pips… now all 3 open trades are also RED for totall of almost -140 pips and still floating.
All together -280 pips as of now.

Im very disappointed of them and regretful of joining them.

And now, beside -140pips, the open trades are at -300 pips and still floating. Means totall of -440 pips for this week up to now.

I’m out guys, this is ridiculous.

Koko53,

You should be someone from their team, as the way of defending them is irregular.

Anyway, to your question that I used any other signal provider before, yes I did, and honestly this is the worst I have ever had. I never in my forex life had a week like this week. Even the worst signal provider whom I had some bad moment with them I eventually made like 23% profit with them and I left because number wining trades were going down compared to the begining, but this FXComment is truly worst than them during these 3 weeks.

You keep telling about their past great performance, but I don’t give a damn to their past history because it was not for me, what I do care and count for me is only these 3 weeks that I joined their service which ended up with huge loss. I told you in my last post, you can be happy since you think you earned alot with them, but it doesn’t apply to me. Im so pissed off with them…

I just review for you and all others the trades we had during this week, ALL against JPY and in favour of EUR & GBP!!! What the hell? even those free signal provider were recommending to go short EURJPY, USDJPY and GBPJPY… while all fundamental analysis and news is against EUR & GBP and all supporting JPY how the hell you are going against it only and only depending on the multi year support level? and you dont even care you are playing with people money???
If you opened those trades and you see it is going against the trend you must re-evaluate it again and ask people to close them as soon as possible to stop huge loss, but they didnt do any actions untill all of them hit SL.
This type of signals (specially this week) only happens from a team who are really weak in forex knowledge.

For those who want to choose this service, please think twice and wait for some more time, evaluating them closely.

Their type of signals during the short period i joined them, looks really really questionable!!!

With this post, I really have no other intention than only sharing my experience with you all.