Fxcomment signal service discussion

It’s the only service that I have approved for my personal use thus far as I have found issues with others such as in their reporting. One thing I would say is that you do need to be available to action the signal as soon as it is received. Hope that fits in with your job :slight_smile:

So the alert will be enter at market price? It won’t be a pending stop or limit order?

Yes, It’s an enter the market signal. It can sometimes move a few pips before actioned but that can be in your favor as well as against you.

What a mistake to close NZDCAD!!
I’m very happy I didnt close it, and I just adjusted the SL to 20 pips above the point they asked to close, it means I locked almost 30pips profit. The down trend was obvious and closing trades just because of upcoming news is not professional, we can move SL to lock some profit until the news come.
Anyway, my trade is still open and Im at +188 pips now, however SL has been adjusted again to lock almost +100 pips.

Recommended not to take the EURUSD signal, it will most probably hit SL

@jamshidz, it is clear now to all members here, who is a member of a signal provider company!!!

What is the problem if the EURO hit SL. What is you personal problem with them?? What do you mean by saying they are bad even if they made profits -even if it is not a huge profit- ??

What you do saying it all !!

Dear all, (Specially to kako & hellofx)
First off I should say that I’m not gonna defend/blame anyone, just few thoughts that may be worth sharing. I read all replies and honestly I didn’t find any abusive statement or point of insult in jimshidz’s comments on nzdcad while I found your replies to him lil bit unfair, I believe he was just trying to express some points which were actually valid and I guess he did not really mean they are unprofessional or bad (I’m not sure I just felt so by reading his entire comment).

And I should also say this to jimshidz that you are not in their position, they are actually responsible for many people’s money and you just think if it would go against, people would gain 30 pips instead of 50 pips (20 pips loss) and I believe to not lose is always better than to gain less, but you as an individual have full right to follow whatever pattern you like, and of course there is no harm recommending it to the public as you did… to me it is absolutely fine and fair.

An regarding the jimshidz’s recommendation of eurusd, I should say it was really fine to do that I myself was honestly thinking twice whether take it or not after reading his comment but at that point I actually had opened the trade was at +7 pips and my greed didn’t allow me to do so, hahaha…

Anyhow, I would like to request all of you to calm yourselves down and lets be neutral and allow anyone to say anything, this is a free forum and I believe everyone is free to express himself, this is actually not a promoting thread and it is a discussion thread for people to come and share their ideas, by protecting this thread from all the bad or negative comments some people may think there are hands behind the scene.

I’m really sorry if I said something wrong. Lets love each other and get rich all together :smiley:

On average how many trades a week do they provide and what times of the day usually? If they are random times that’s okay, my only concern is I live in the GMT -8:00 U.S.A. As I read earlier in the forum from Yohec his signals came in around 04:00 to 0:600 at GMT -6:00 U.SA. If most of the signals come around 0:100 and 03:00 my time, it will be hard to keep up having to wake in the middle of the night every night. I would like to catch a majority, if not all of the signals as they come in. Just getting a feel for their service before signing up for a trial. Any information is greatly appreciated, thanks.

One week in May he sent out 9 signals. One week he only sent out 1 signal. But typically it will be somewhere between 4 to 7 signals per week. Most of the entry signals will probably be in the middle of the night for you. For me also but I have managed to take every single entry signal since I joined in May.

@jamshidz

Why don’t we hear from you when we make profits? It is a very innocent query!!!

Hope you have made good compensation this week and last week :19:

Not a good start of the month :frowning:

I don’t think we can recover this week, what do you think?
Sad but another red week, unless the upcoming news on CAD and USD would be entirely on our favor which for USD news I really doubt so based on the Employment Claim released this morning

This thread goes quiet for days on end. Is that because everyone is losing money or because there are no signals issued?

@JoseAlbino Actually, it is hard to expect due to the hard circumstances of the market nowadays. But, lets hops that news comes out in technical favor becasue I think dollar will be strong in the upcoming days.

Don’t hold your breath waiting for a truthful answer

@Pointless. They are very honest about their performance. No cheating at all based on 8 months of experience with them.

Sometimes, there could be differences between their entry and my entry, but overall not a big differecne.

By the way, sometimes the difference becomes in my favor heh. Visit their site and see under the premium in the navigation bar all about their services and they posted articles updating their reesults in the technial analysis section.

We seem to have lost a couple of posts here in the last hour or so (1 from Pointless, 1 from hellofx2000), neither of which struck me as rude, argumentative, or fighting, so no idea why they would be either reported or removed.

I suspect Pollar (banned) has resurrected under a different username

@eddieb I don’t know what is the problem. Any image related to their performace is deleted although this thread is dedictaed for this reason. Anyway, everyone can visit their site and see under the premium in the navigation bar all about their services and results and also they posted articles updating their results in the technical analysis section.

I thought that the purpose of these forums was to help us with our forex trading, but when something potentially useful comes along it is being removed whereas huge amounts of worthless threads are being supported.