FXPro scam

No broker sells EAs. You need to get an EA from a third party to use it with a broker.

The reason for there 1:50 leverage in the USA is because USA law prohibits them from offering higher leverage. But to be honest thats really all the leverage you need.

Higher leverage allows for considerably higher profits (if your strategy/EA is profitable) or for considerably bigger losses (if your strategy/EA is not profitable).

Hello, i received that mail, i used a night scalper and they stopped me to use.

That broker is good to do “propaganda” but they also do bad tricks on platform , not only stops the ea they don’t like.

I didn’t feel well with the customer service also.
I have withdraw all my money and i changed… and i do not want to see their web site never again.

That FXpro is one of the best available broker is a blasphemy.

They are good to do “propaganda” for this motivation they are good.

Good by

Hello Bravehoststamps,

Please can you give me a feedback about FinFx ? Since when you have been using them? So far, have you any problem with them ? I mean you can withdraw money without any problem…etc

Thanks a lot,
Fred,

I’ve started with them just recently. Several friends of mine have been with FinFX for around half a year and never had problems with withdrawals or trades execution.

I live in France, I don’t know if it is a good idea to trade with them. How about you ? do you live in Finland ?

Thanks,
Fred,

I don’t live in Finland. They accept customers from all countries in the world (including the United States and France).

I was an introducing broker of FXPRO.
They terminated me the agreement without to pay commissions, marking us of “bad faith”, just becase we was not so aggressive to introduce customers.
We complained for 6 weeks via email and they have a wall of arrogance and they do not answer to our claims.
The contract is in our favour and we should get paid commissions, but they just ignore and consider the matter
closed and they just do not want to pay commissions.
I was very scared of what happened because as IB I knew that FXPRO was a market maker and you should be carefull and quit an account as happen things like everybody knows, like cheating you account with techniques well knows. I usually explain to customers which risk there are to open accounts with brokers like FXPRO and I open only accounnts willing to risk those terms. And they are fine with that, me too.

Now the problem is that if a broker cheat his same IB in this way, you can trust it anymore and scare you a lot because you think that if they are able to cheat a their partner immagine which consideration and what could deserve a their customer, the owner of the account with 1000, 5000, 10000 and more they hope will be lost with the 500:1 levarage.

I immediatelly so asked financials of the company to verify that they was not in a bad financial conditions and willing to cheat everybody to collect more money possible. They refused. I will get those soon as I want from a Cyprus accountant, I’m waiting to do so after the Cysec local regulator answers.

Stay away from FX PRO at least till I will not update you about my case at Cysec.

I please you to report the cheatings of FXPRO as Introducing Broker or customer to me at my email kartini2 @ gmail.com

doesn’t matter if the cheating was just 1 euro or 100 eur, each cheating should be reported to regulators and I will help to do so.
Who wants to sue FXPRO with me to a court, can do it, just stay in touch.
I’m resident in Nicosia Cyprus and willing to go deep in the case and stop abuses and unethical practice of FXPRO.
I also hear of a lot of people fired from them (perhaps a lot hired without any experience about forex and basic finance).

This is a genuine post and we have all the proofs of what we are saying.

Best regards

Hi mate,
I have a 15000$ account and I have put MD on it on FinFx ECN. Excellent services and excellent performance by Megadroid so far. But the account is just 1 week old so far. Anyways, I believe that Finfx and Md is a great combination.

Jagstrack

The thing is fxpro sponsor Premiership football clubs, so how are they a scam?

Being regulated is not some wonderful seal of approval. It is not. I am currently with FinFX and CitiFX Pro. If you are really paranoid about your funds, I suggest that you trade through established bank instead. Now most of the big ones all offer retail FX trading accounts.

Enron and Bernard Madoff have also been donating plenty of money to charities, but it didn’t prevent them from being scams.

To be a sponsor you only need a money rather than honesty