FXS / IFC Markets

Actually there are many more things that you can do better than in MT4 or in MT5. All sorts of accounts statistics, more convenient trading process, more functional indicators, as well as the wider variety of them. And that’s just the first thing that came to mind, and come to think of it you will find yet more. In MT4 there are gaps or something that I do not like. Working in MT5 is more comfortable, but traders whine that they don’t like it and brokers comply with the wishes of traders installing MT4. On account of the fact that I have to pay attention while trading - I agree, but I understand it only when it’s too late. Alternatively, I wanted to buy signals, but they are expensive, and cheap stuff is not for me. And even the good signals are yet to seek, so, while trying you can go broke.

Sale of signals can be different. Let them show you their statistics. Even ask them for a statement of their account. Let them show you that they really make money, and after this they can sale their signals. In this field people often practise deception. So, if you can do it, but as I understand it, you still can, trade solo, read analysis of IFC Markets - it is not bad. I have subscribed via e-mail, it’s free!

Oh, it would be awesome to get news via e-mail, and how to subscribe to it? Don’t see information on the website. Maybe it’s no more possible…

I still don’t understand if you have mobile terminal app or not. If you do, could you share a link to android app?

Dear Girzer,

If you have an account with us, you’ll be automatically subscribed to all emails we send to our clients.

Dear Kreg,

We do have android application for our platforms, you can find it on our website, just click Trading - Platforms.

Unfortunately I cannot post any link here.

If you need to find something, then ask technical support, they’ll tell you what to do.

I’ve already written and they helped me, but still thanks for the advice, I now also have a subscription to their analytics, I must say they write very well, I’ve used their recommendations a few times.

You were talking about signals, I think you shouldn’t really put a lot of faith in them, if these signals are so good, then why don’t people who make them use them for trading instead of selling them?

Who told you they don’t trade using their own signals? So what’s wrong with selling a good useful product?

I don’t deny it, there are good services that sell good statistics and trading signals, I’m just more used to relying on myself and my knowledge, because in case something happens I’ll blame myself. I suggest we finish the topic of signals, we’ve gotten off topic. I want to know, does anyone trade goods or stocks?

I frequently trade goods, on ifc markets there’s a huge range of these goods, not every broker has that advantage. But my main trading still happens with currencies.

How long can it take to withdraw money to a bank account or card? And what is the average period of money transfer?

Withdrawal to bank account usually takes 2-3 working days.

You cannot withdraw to a credit card, only to bank account.

I also spend most of my time trading currencies, but I’m attracted to stocks in that the trading is more conservative there.

You should trade with what you can, and not try to learn everything. Although on the other hand, there are a lot of stocks on ifc markets, so I guess you could try it…

That’s what I mean, I just wanted to know how much better or how much worse trading stocks is than trading currencies.

I have traded stocks and currencies. I prefer currencies. Countries don’t go broke but companies do. Also, there is more retracement in Forex.

Trading stocks isn’t any easier or harder than currencies, the difference is that you’ll be doing the analytics a little differently.

I like trading cfd with this broker. I think it’s the perfect choice for those who like slow and steady trading.