FXS / IFC Markets

New people in the thread is always good and shows that the broker really does furnish an interesting quality product, since it is in demand.

It IS interesting, but I can’t judge about it being quality, only by what’s written on this forum.

Well, try it! You can open a demo with this broker and trade on it, to inspect the whole geworko system from the inside, so-to-speak.

No thanks, a demo account is not for me, besides, as the experience with other brokers has shown, demo and real are slightly different things, so I will probably put a couple thousand on my account and try it out.

Oh, I see you like to take risks) You have a lot of courage investing so much money into an unknown project)

Well, first of all, forex is my hobbie which is not my main source of income, for another a couple thousand dollars is not a large sum of money, so if something goes wrong, I won’t be dissapointed)

I you construct the trade instrument correctly and responsibly approach the task of mastering synthetics, then you will be surprised how convenient and practical geworko is.

The project can’t exactly be wasting it’s time not paying money. IFCMarkets pays money, there’s no problem with that. I meant that to start you need to create a tool, and you might have the wrong prognosis, since the tool will be new for you.

Well, that’s what I meant too. There’s no question that they’re going to pay. I know where my money is going. I know the broker pays. I think it’s a waste of time to have a demo account. I created a tool and at first I can enter with less volume, if all goes well, I will increase the deal volume.

But how can you be sure of your tool? Shouldn’t you see it in action first?

Look at the history and tuning of the tool - it’s not difficult. I’ve always done it and will continue to do it.

THe history can’t always help find the right solution. I’ve seen it time and again, in the history the strategy is really good and gives good result, but in reality is useless.

Yes, that’s true, because when you’re looking at the history you see the whole picture and it seems that you could enter at that point, when in reality you can’t necessarilly do that. The same thing applies to exiting the deal.

Ofcourse you can push the history back little by little, without looking ahead, but still, it’s not the same as testing the tool in real time.

I trade with the trend. I don’t look for entry or exit points. I just enter the deal. Until the trend changes, I go with the same course.

Well, in that case, yeah, trading with the trend justifies itself. When entering a long term deal, one shouldn’t waste their time testing.

Can’t disagree there, I’ve never made a withdrawal based on the history. But if several people claim it’s effective, I won’t argue with that.

Anyway, if you will have some kind of a result, let us know and then it will become clear, should one look at the history or not and do withdrawals or not.

No problem. I think in 2-3 weeks we will be able to discuss the first results. I hope they’ll be positive!)

What about stocks? There are many here to choose from. I’d like to see how they work, cause I’ve never related to it seriously.