FXS / IFC Markets

Tell me, theoretically speaking during some kind of news, how much can the spread widen?

I’ve got a question, I want to know how often your company allows to withdraw profit and wether or not there are any limitations on withdrawing funds?

There are no any limitations on withdrawing funds, you can do it as often as you want.

There are no certain limits in this case. At night it can be 2-3 times higher, in case of presidential elections in US,for example, maybe more.

I don’t deny that trailing stop is quite a useful instrument that makes trading easier and safer, it’s just that I’m not really used to using such features.

I haven’t visited the ifc markets thread in a long time, how are things going with payments and how does the terminal work?

As usual I guess, I haven’t really felt any serious changes, it’s all more or less stable, in terms of the broker’s work in general. Which I can’t say about trading…

Is it possible to deposit the money through one payment and transfer through another?

What’s wrong with your trading? I for example recently closed a few good deals with eurusd.

My trading also seems to be going well, it’s just that I had to change the trading strategy because my old one gave too many false signals.

Dear Kreg,

you cannot do like that, we do not provide exchange services.

Do you have unswappable accounts? If so, what do I need to open it?

eurusd you say… it was that asset that failed me, I thought I’d trade well on rollbacks, but I was wrong, the quotes after a strong jolt forward were in no hurry to go back, as a result I got a small minus…( But that’s ok, I’ll have the motivation to trade harder in the future.

Anyway, you have to trade hard and closely, if you have this opportunity - use it immediately and not after fail. And this advice is great not only for trading, use it always and everywhere, is the key to success.

While starting, the terminal was updated, they still had optimized the system. Visually I didn’t notice the new services, possibly something will appear while trading.

I don’t know how else you can improve efficiency of services of the terminal. As I understand services of nettradex are such as by MT4. The Forex market provides the ability to open and to close transactions. The terminal slightly empowers opportunities such as opening of pending orders, not directly market’s. All terminals have it, I think. Also, the terminal gives you the opportunity to close the transaction by stops. Only technical analysis services are remained. Here you can do all in different ways, but who cares? From the trading platform to the Photoshop? )

Actually there are many more things that you can do better than in MT4 or in MT5. All sorts of accounts statistics, more convenient trading process, more functional indicators, as well as the wider variety of them. And that’s just the first thing that came to mind, and come to think of it you will find yet more. In MT4 there are gaps or something that I do not like. Working in MT5 is more comfortable, but traders whine that they don’t like it and brokers comply with the wishes of traders installing MT4. On account of the fact that I have to pay attention while trading - I agree, but I understand it only when it’s too late. Alternatively, I wanted to buy signals, but they are expensive, and cheap stuff is not for me. And even the good signals are yet to seek, so, while trying you can go broke.

Sale of signals can be different. Let them show you their statistics. Even ask them for a statement of their account. Let them show you that they really make money, and after this they can sale their signals. In this field people often practise deception. So, if you can do it, but as I understand it, you still can, trade solo, read analysis of IFC Markets - it is not bad. I have subscribed via e-mail, it’s free!

Oh, it would be awesome to get news via e-mail, and how to subscribe to it? Don’t see information on the website. Maybe it’s no more possible…

I still don’t understand if you have mobile terminal app or not. If you do, could you share a link to android app?