Fxview broker for trading?

They are also giving free VPS which is great :star_struck:

have you tried their VPS?

i heard they are new in the market.

Fxview is a good choice of broker for those looking at a simple interface to use.

Just went live with them after demoing for sometime. Deposited around eur 200 and to test requested a withdrawal 3 days after deposit. To my surprise it was processed the same day. Will be funding with a bigger amount. So far am really impressed. Will update if anything changes

how long does the deposit takes with them? and are the spreads and conditions same as in the demo?

I don’t see any difference between demo and live. For the deposits, I made through card and funds appeared in my acc instantly. Somewhere that time depends on how you’re processing your deposit I think.

that is great to know. the demo with fxview is absolutely mind-blowing. Will try the live account and make some deposit.

1 Like

WARNING: Fxview seems to be paying people to make fake positive posts about them.

Specifically, if you do a Google search on “perryjohn765” you will find his membership was revoked on another forex trading forum for falsely promoting this broker along with several other fake traders.

That’s enough reason to steer clear of them.

1 Like

The broker seems alright to me, they have strong regulations, checked the website, not sure about the accounts here though. It can be affiliates. Why would a multi regulated broker do that.

lol are you getting paid to stalk profiles on different forums? Dude that would require so much free time!

Fyi noticed how you singled out fxview on other forums(forexfactory) too. Seems like a hard day’s work!

Interesting! I actually looked at your profile and noticed you mentioning forex.com multiple times. Wondering if there’s a connect!

Going by past so many times new players in the market get snubbed the wrong way by industry leaders. Feels downright wrong.

Hope that’s not the case here!

It didn’t take much time at all, but you already knew that, since you took the time to see the other forum where multiple users have already been banned for posing as fake customers of Fxview. So your comment about time was not genuine.

And for the record, I’m a private trader who manages my own money. I don’t get paid to post here. I just don’t like scammers, but it’s telling that you’re more upset with fraud being called out than with fraud itself.

I trade my own money with four different brokers, but I don’t work for any broker, nor am I paid to post here or on any forum. My only financial interest in forex are the profits from my personal trading.

I mentioned FOREX.com in a conversation specifically asking about which broker offers the best rollover rates, because, of all the brokers I trade with, they have the best rolls. I mentioned them in another discussion as being the only US broker where you can trade spot gold, albeit without any leverage.

In another conversation, I recommended OANDA, because of all the brokers I trade with they are they are the only ones to offer unit lot trade sizes which can help with risk management for smaller accounts.

You can look up any of these statements yourself and verify they are true, just like you can verify that Fxview has been busted multiple times for making fake posts by people pretending to be their customers.

Looking at the details given by you I believe you’re trying to manipulate stuff around here, seems more like a personal grudge to me. It’s fine by me but it’s just that these kinda things tend to manipulate new traders. It’s not right when people try to define others’ perspectives.

You are wrong on both counts. I have no personal grudge against Fxview, but I am against them “trying to manipulate stuff around here” by making fake posts on forums by people posing as their customers.

Fxview was exposed for making fake posts on another forum. You mentioned in your earlier post here that you saw these fake posts yourself.

If you are against manipulation, then you should be against what Fxview did.

Do you condemn their actions in making fake posts posing as their own customers?

Or do you have a personal grudge against me for calling out Fxview’s attempts to manipulate new traders?

All I said was that I have noticed you targeting this particular brand on other forums. And you cleverly turned it around to target fxview again.
This is seriously a case of personal grudge of sorts. And I so don’t have time for such things. I would rather watch the market to make some money than take this discussion forward.
I just wish nobody would mislead people in this way. Just a food for thought!!

Checked the site and regulations. Seems like a decent regulated broker. But, I haven’t tried them yet. And speaking of user profiles, could be the work of affiliates. Have seen this happen many times in the past.

Let’s stay on track guys!

Forum is a place for all kinds of opinions - these could be objective or outright personal grudges. We don’t know the faces behind the names so whether it is a dedicated trader, a hopeful and confused beginner, an experienced mentor or a broker selling the name, we just won’t know. The best thing obviously to do is test things out for yourself. That’s what I do.

If I don’t like it, I leave it and if I find some value in it, I stick to it. Good luck!

How soon their account gets verified for new users? I already have an account with IB. It took a long time to get the account verified with them and they asked for a lot of documents.