Galaxy Trades Forex Army's Matrix

Profits!

This is from last night. Since there were no passive trade when I was on. After watching the other video. I figured I tried something on momentum trading. Took 6 trades 4 was positive and 2 didn’t, but I wasn’t looking at the right EP for the trade. Overall not bad for the active (white zone) trading. :smiley:

Here is the “White Wall” trade just now. :smiley: I hesitated on the first one on AU, or I would have banked on it. :54:

My trade today and yesterday. I only enter on the alert then add more position and keep adjusting my TPs.

Whoa, you guys are absolutely crazy! Keep it up!

Here’s my addition to the team’s profits :wink:

Hello everyone. Any advice for traders in the Pacific time zone? I start getting signals around midnight (bedtime). The London/US overlap starts at 5AM when I’m still sound asleep. By the time I get up, most signals have died down. What should I do?

Desmond, what happened to my template? it says " galaxytrades indicator is no longer available". Thanks!

I am in the similar situation. Since I work during the day, and don’t gets home to get on until about 7pm PST. What I end up doing is trading in the Active White Zone. It is a lot more tough since there is not much activities around the time I gets on.

Gday lads. Ok so I’m not a galaxy trader but bring to this forum and I’ll have my say. Lifes tuff for us scalpers in Aus n asian region. There’s no volatility in the markets we need to trade at the times we wish to trade. You have to accept that and adapt. If it means getting up a 3.30 am to capture the last couple of hours in US trading then thats what one has to do. Or you look at other alternates (ie pairs) and adapt. Thats why you need more than one strategy. Best of luck lads.

What bob has said is true. We have to adapt. The key to this system is that you don’t have to trade the entire day with it. All you need is a 1-2 hours. I know of many users who wake up at 5AM to 630AM to trade the overlap, then get back to sleep after that.

For some, they have their matrix opened on their work computer, but turn on their alerts. So most of the time, they are doing their work normally. When they receive an alert, they just switch to their matrix window and watch it for 5 minutes for an entry. If there’s an entry, they take it and go back to work, letting the manager work for them. If not, they just resume work. I, for one, actually take most of my entries this way.

Then there are others who have a neat myfxbook calendar or any other forex calendar. They filter and find what are the high impact news for the day and set aside some small slots of time to be in front of a computer during those times. :slight_smile:

I do have more than one strategies. And they are all manual trades while I am on the go on my phone.

1. Price Action. 2. Trend Trading. etc…

I also use Bollinger Bands EA on two of my MT4 accounts.

Thanks for your advice.

Thank you.

Hey buddy,

We’ve moved on to v7! v6 was getting phased out for some time already. you should be around the site more often to take note! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the honest and thoughtful responses, gentlemen. I am going to adjust my sleep schedule accordingly and explore scalping a bit further. I find this trading method very appealing.

thanks Captain. Im sorry for being AWOL for sometime :).

I wouldn’t call it AWOL, just leave of absence. :wink:

latest trade results for Friday and Monday :slight_smile:

Quick Update :

We’re creating an entire series of advanced trading psychology and methods, should be done by the end of this week :slight_smile: Users can take the lessons for free (of course), and if they pass the tough quiz at the end, stand to get promoted to the next rank :wink:

The reason for this is because a trading strategy does not constitute of just the indicator itself, instead, it is a good balance of the indicator, psychology, discipline and accountability - which is what we are working on :wink:

Have been MIA for the past 6 weeks. But what happened to the site?

Site has been going through upgrades, but you can still login to Live Trading Room. It’s still open.

Where’s everbody gone. What’s happen to the website bro!!!