Gamers from Bitcoin

Gamers from Bitcoin. WHAT HAPPENED? We have to PAY FOR EVERYTHING. 10 years ago wasn’t like that😡
Hey, I’m that type of user who got into computers because of gaming, and then I got into crypto because of computers. And I’m here to discuss about the current situation in the gaming industry… What a scam! We are being scammed everyday, and we have been used to this fraud that we don’t even realize it…:angry:

Nowadays, if you want to experience an ultimate game you have to pay for everything!!

Value transference: Game == pay :put_litter_in_its_place: Skins == pay​:put_litter_in_its_place: DLC == pay​:put_litter_in_its_place: Bonus == pay​:put_litter_in_its_place:

But then, once you have used skins and want to sell it to export the value from the game there is no option. Games not only offer you the gaming experience, they also track data from your GPU, preferences, inputs… This data has a value, and they are not giving you value for it, they are charging you!

Gaming platforms don’t give you the right to have the full game, instead the give you a licence to use the game under certain conditions (usually to avoid cheats, but usually.). For more info read the steam terms and conditions.

This crappy and disgusting situation has made me wake up and fight against this industry :raised_hands:. And the best weapon to fight is Bitcoin. Since several months I have been working in a platform powered with microtransactions via LN :zap: where:

✓ Users get paid while/for gaming. ✓ Users can extract value from the gaming platform. ✓ Users can choose a charity if they don’t want the money they earn while gaming. ✓ Users have the control over the gaming industry and not the opposite.

After months of following my dream I’m so close to finally release it!

Plenty of good retro games out there… emulate them for free